Chapter 1: Unity of the 5 Kingdoms/Attack of the Demon King

A/N: Hello, everyone, to a brand-new story!!! This idea came to me when I watched Raya and the Last Dragon, so I thought, why not do a fantasy version based off of Raya and the Last Dragon but of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's? This will have elements of Raya and the Last Dragon, like Kumandra. Media above is Talon's eye color. It is hazel, but this is when she's controlling any of the elements, such as fire, or spirit. It doesn't stay gold. The elemental controlling part I got the idea from was from the Empirium Trilogy of books by a best-selling author named Claire LeGrand. Love the books, they're amazing! However, I added an element that does not exist in the books, but does exist in the House of Night books, and that is the element of spirit, which in this book, has the ability to heal. Also, one of the elements from the Empirium trilogy does NOT exist in this one, and that's the metal power. Now, onward with the story!!

(Talon's POV—The Neutral Wolf Tribe)

Is today the day that we leave to go see King Hakase Fudo and his wife, Queen Akane Fudo of the Head Kingdom? Answer, yes. Yes, it is. I have been looking forward to this day for quite some time, but me and Hakase and Akane's son, Prince Yusei, are still quite young, not able to leave the palace walls yet. My father, Chieftain Tobias of the Wolf Tribe, was lucky enough to make it after the sudden death of his wife and my mother, Chieftainess Marise. I don't know how it happened, I had walked up to her, and all of a sudden, flames had appeared in my palms, before I knew what was happening, my mother had second-degree burns, and ended up dying from the wounds. I couldn't believe my eyes. My father had then told me to try and control my powers. I have been trying ever since. The light and darkness side of my powers, which didn't reveal themselves until a couple years after my mother died, were the second and third part of my powers. Little did I know, there was more to come of my strange abilities. My father has already been teaching me how to control them, and I will have to learn fast in order to survive, and so I won't end up hurting someone with my powers.

I jump out of my skin nearly when one of the wolves walks up to me, his gray fur brushing up against my skin, his green eyes staring into my now flashing gold. I had also found out that whenever I used my powers, my eyes would literally glow gold. I just have to be careful when using my powers. My father taps my shoulder gently as I ruffle the wolf's fur.

"We're here," he says to me, his hazel eyes calm as he looks up. A raven haired man whose hair is in the shape of a crab walks up to us, his blue eyes calm as he does. A woman with brown hair walks up at his side, both of them wearing royal garments of the kingdom's colors, blue and white. "Talon, chin up." I lift up my chin like my father tells me to. I walk towards Hakase and Akane as Hakase bows his head to me and my father out of respect.

"Chief Tobias, Princess Talon, sorry to request your presence in the kingdom on such short notice, but this meeting requires your immediate attention, Chief." He says, his voice calm yet regal. My father nods his head to Hakase out of respect as well.

"Nonsense, Your Majesty, I was already on my way here to talk about the meeting as well. But first, are the children ready?" I blink my eyes as my father says this to His Majesty. What ever could he mean by that?

"Papa, what do you mean?" I ask him, blinking my eyes at him. Akane blinks her eyes at my father.

"You didn't tell her?"

"I didn't have the time to, we were already leaving to come here."

"You might want to tell her."

I stare at my father as he sighs, running a hand through his hair in exasperation. He turns, letting his gaze rest on mine.

"Well, here goes nothing," he says, looking at me. "Talon......you will be staying here in the kingdom of the Crimson Dragon Head to complete the rest of your training. Hakase knows about your abilities, and thus he wants to help you control the rest of the elements you somehow possess. Do you understand me, my little wolf?" I give my father a nod. If it means being with Yusei, then so be it.