Chapter 3: Meeting/Arrival in Tail Kingdom

Hey guys, back with the third chapter of Crimson Dragon's Blood!!! Ready for this third chapter?? Let's go!! For this chapter it will be a meeting of the bad guys, Talon and Yusei arriving in Tail Kingdom and the return of one of the dragons, and a proposal. Also, our first fight between Jack and Yusei as well!! Happy reading!!

*Jack's POV* (for the first time!!)

I blink my violet eyes as I stare at the people gathered in my throne room.

The first is a man who's basically been my adviser, Rex Goodwin. He has light grey long hair, some of which is pulled up in a half ponytail, and ice-blue eyes. He's dressed in the same crimson and black attire as me, with the Right Wing symbol on his left bicep symbolizing his allegiance to me and my people. However, I do notice the cape he wears is quite regal: a deep violet, similar to the one I'm wearing, but not by much. If he's trying to intimidate me, it's not working. He knows I'm king, and I won't take him in a fight even if I had to. White gloves don both his hands, but his eyes are as sharp as ever. He also has been close to me since my childhood years. I can't blame him for all the shit that is going on though.

"Goodwin," I say. "Nice to see you. How've you been?" He huffs, but bows his head to me, knowing his place.

"I've been well, Your Majesty," he says to me. "However, the rest of the Signers are on the move, if you don't hurry, we won't-" I cut him off.

"Shut up, Goodwin, gods, you're annoying as ever!" I let my violet cape flap behind me only to hear a sound I didn't expect to hear: a knife being thrown. I spin my head around. "Who the-"

"I'd advise not to do anything to my Lord Goodwin for now, Your Majesty," a voice says. "It would look bad on us. Especially me." I huff.

"And who the hell are you?" I ask, frustrated and pissed. A clown faced, purple haired, short little freakazoid walks up, his boots crunching against the tile as he does. "You've got nerve throwing a knife at me, you little shit!" The smaller man tuts.

"Temper, temper, Your Majesty, but I can only give you a warning. Lord Goodwin takes his job very seriously, even as an adviser to the King." He hums, and I glare at him with narrowed, hardened violet eyes.

Cocky little shit.

It's no wonder I don't trust other people, much. There was only one, and she didn't really choose me, because of her little friend.

Yusei. Prince of the Dragon Head, until the gem broke into five pieces thanks to my men, and now each of the five nations have each one piece. But Yusei, not to mention Talon, that wolf princess, will pay dearly. I can't stop thinking about her, but I know I have to move on. Flapping my violet cape behind me, I walk up to Goodwin.

"We have our plan to go after the other nations and take the other four pieces from them," I say. "Meet me in the meeting room in twenty minutes to discuss it." Goodwin narrows his blue eyes, but nods his head.

"Of course, Your Majesty."

Twenty Minutes Later-Normal POV

Jack narrows his violet orbs as he looks around the room at where the other leaders have gathered.

Not including Rex Goodwin and his adviser, Lazar, there are five other people here. Jack looks over them with a cautious look in his eyes. Can't be too careful, now can he?

The first one is a muscular man with white hair, blue eyes, with black sclerae, wearing a dark red and black shirt and matching pants followed by a cape that matches. He also wears black and red boots, and has red markings etched on his face, starting from his hairline and down his face like criminal markers. He narrows his eyes. He knows this guy. This is Roman Goodwin, Rex's older brother, the one who escaped the prison not even two days ago. Interesting. Jack then looks over the others, not before noticing a purple mark in the shape of a spider on Roman's arm.