The Sand Siblings

Kibas pov

We tracked down the person with the scroll which was no problem for the best tracker team in kohona! The real tricky part was taking it off them but we managed and now we're going to pass with flying col-

"arf!" akamaru yelped and hid in my jacket. I stopped in my tracks. This isn't good.

"why did you stop kiba" shino asked.

"akamaru can tell how strong an enemy is just by their seant" I muttered nervously "if he's freaking out this much then there must be a strong enemy up ahead. One that we won't be able to defeat"

"I see. That is a problem" shino muttered "what do you suggest we do kiba"

There's only one thing I could think of doing "we need to hide!"

The others nodded and we hid behind a bush. Turns out akamarus senses were right. Ahead of us was three ninjas from the sand village. One wearing a black coat that covered most of his face and a puppet on his back, a girl with spiky blonde buns with a giant fan on her face and a short red head kid in the middle. He had the most unsettling aura.

The three sand ninja were in the middle of killing a group of ninjas. The red head had a creepy smile on his face as he did so.

Akamaru whined nervously which in turn made me nervous. Akamaru is my support animal so when he gets nervous I get very anxious. My nerves grew more and more...

Until I regressed.