29 - POV

"Thank you so much for telling me all of this," you sniffle, one hand reaching up to wipe hastily at the tears that are threatening to spill down your cheeks. Seokjin is quick to notice your action and tries to reach out to wipe away your tears like he said he would. However, the cheeky cub that has been holding onto you very tightly swats the sugar glider's hand away and uses his thumb gently to do so instead. "It means so much to me knowing that you all feel comfortable enough to share such intimate stories."

"You're a part of the pack now," Seokjin reminds you with a warm smile. "It's only natural to share our pasts now that we're close."

You swear at that moment, your heart swells to a point where you feel as if it's about to burst. You have definitely noticed how quickly you and the pack have gotten close within these past few months. But to know that they also acknowledge your tight bond, just makes the feeling all the better.

"I think we should remind her that she's a part of our pack more often," Yoongi smirks with a teasing tone. "It's cute seeing her blush like that."

"Yoongi!" you gasp, feeling somewhat scandalized and exposed. But at the same time, you can't help but laugh at your body's own response to a simple acknowledging comment from Seokjin.

"Oh? Someone responds well to teasing comments," Namjoon hums with one eyebrow quirked up in amusement. "It definitely beats having some bratty little cub biting you because you teased him out of endearment."

"Why do I get the feeling you're talking about me?" Jungkook huffs sarcastically.

"Probably because he is," Yoongi snorts. "I swear, we're going to have teeth marks engraved into our skin by the time we die judging by how often you like to bite us."

"Sounds kinky," you snicker.

You completely miss the lopsided smirk that appears on Jungkook's face after your comment because when your gaze sweeps around the room and settles on Jimin and Taehyung, the cheerful mood that was beginning to build shatters instantly.

"I want to thank Jimin and Taehyung, especially for sharing your stories," you say, catching the attention of the two gloomy hybrids. "I can only imagine how hard it was to share such vulnerable moments and I can't even begin to fathom the pain you had to go through because of it."

"Thank you," Jimin responds quietly, managing to muster a subtle tug of his lips in a smiling motion.

"I guess it's only fair that I share some of my childhood stories as well, right?" you say, trying to lighten the mood.

"Actually, there's one more thing I want to tell you," Hoseok declares as he loosens himself from his embrace around Jimin slightly.

"Oh, okay. What is it?"

"Your grandfather actually told us all about you during his visits," the red panda hybrid admits, causing the oldest two hybrids to physically facepalm. "He told us so many stories - it honestly feels like we grew up with you."

"Hobi, as much as your honesty is appreciated in most situations-" Namjoon begins to chuckle awkwardly.

"-Now it just seems like we're creeps because we knew a lot about Y/N but she knew nothing about us," Jungkook finishes.

"No, don't feel bad about it," you laugh. "I honestly expected that much. My grandfather was always a very outgoing man and he loved striking up conversations with anyone and everyone. More often than not, his topic of conversation would be family."

"Wait, so everyone knows how...complicated your family is?" Seokjin asks while tilting his head in confusion.

"No, not necessarily," you shake your head. "My grandfather rarely told others about the negative aspects of his family life. He more so talked about the positive things. For instance, when my uncle opened up his own hospital, he talked about that for a few months. Or when my aunt worked as the secretary to a local governor, he also talked about that."