Chapter 4

I showered yesterday and I shaved everything I could think of. I couldn't stop imagining what was going to happen tonight. We decided that it would be best for me to go home after school to drop my stuff of, because we didn't want anyone seeing me going in a different direction than my house.

That's exactly what I'm doing now. I just got home and I'm putting on a nice black set of lingerie. I go to the bathroom to quickly freshen up, grab the condom I fixed for today and get going.

It feels like it's so hot outside, but that's probably because of the stress. This is the first time I'm doing something remotely naughty. I know a lot of people do this, but I have a history of only sleeping with the two boyfriends I ever had. I'm really stressed out, I'm scared somebody will see me here and that would be bad. If anyone did, the whole school would be up to date within an hour and neither of us wanted that to happen.

I text him that I'm at his house and he opens the door for me. He tells me I can put my bicycle in the garage, so I do. We go to his living room and start talking.

He shows me all of the books his mother is keeping on her shelves and tells me about the ones he's already read.

He's nervous as hell, I can tell by the way he throws a little ball against the wall every five seconds. He's got a good catching game. "I'm nervous, can you tell?", he asks and I can't really see if that is a serious question or a rather sarcastic one.

He finally takes me upstairs after one hour of talking in the living room and I know it's about to go down.