Taffy Dixie's BirthDay Party

(f/cp) = favorite creepypasta
(sf/cp) = second favorite creepypasta

Your on the couch when (f/cp) sits next to you and gets a text message. Then he turns to you and says exciting, "(y/n) I just got a text from (sf/cp) that he's organizing a birthday party for Taffy Dixie. You nod and say, "And what does Taffy Dixie like?" (F/cp) say, "She likes One Direction, Sleeping with Sirens, anime, Pokemon, books, and Fast and the Furious. Well those are some of the things she likes." You nod and say, "So what's her story?" (F/cp) nods and says, "Well she was a ordinary girl she knows a lot about us creepypastas. She had a very nice and loving family. She knows how to fight, she's nice and caring, very shy when meeting new people and really cool when you get to know her, she is smart and Slenderman saw potential proxy in her. But he knew she wouldn't leave her family to be with us so we kept a close eye on her and protected her from harm. Until one day three days before her birthday a group of robbers broke into the house and stole everything and killed her parents and brother. On that day she wasn't home she was at her friend's house studying for a big test. She came home and saw her parents and brother dead and promised that who ever did that will suffer a slow and painful death. The next day Slenderman introduced himself and convince her to come live with us and become a proxy. Then the next day she was introduced to everyone she was shy but then we got to know her and everyone got along with her and we treated her as are sister. Then the next day she started training and became a proxy know as the Bloody Reaper. Taffy Dixie was just a nickname the creepypastas and I made up for her. The next day (sf/cp) got everyone together except Taffy Dixie to plan a surprise birthday party and the party was awesome. Then later that year (sf/cp) and Taffy Dixie became boyfriend and girlfriend. They have been together for 3 solid years." You nod and say, "she sounds nice." (F/cp) says, "she really is you two will get along very well." You say, "come on (f/cp) lets go buy a present for Taffy Dixie just a few more hours for the party." You both get in the car and arrive at a mall and enter the store Hot Topic. After finally choosing a gift that he liked for Taffy Dixie you guys came home a got dressed for the party. You then drive to the Slender Mansion. You knock on the door and a girl with black long straight hair and brown eyes with glasses opens it and said, "(f/cp) it's been so long I'm so glad you could make it." (F/cp) says, "well of course I wouldn't miss it for the world" and they both hug. (F/cp) says, "Taffy Dixie this is my girlfriend (y/n)." You smile and she turns to you and says, "A pleasure to final meet you (y/n) I'm Taffy Dixie (f/cp) has told me a lot about you." She says, "Come on in." You both walk in hand in hand and say hi to all the creepypastas then you walk up to Taffy Dixie and (sf/cp) siting in the couch joking around. (F/cp) says hi to (sf/cp) and (f/cp) gives Taffy Dixie her present. Taffy Dixie says, "Aw you guys shouldn't have thank you it means a lot." You sit next to Taffy Dixie and have a good long conversation.
~A Few Hours Later~
Everyone is around a table as (sf/cp) brings out the cake he sets it on the table and takes his place next to his girlfriend. You and (f/cp) smile as you see how cute they look together. Then Taffy Dixie waves you and (f/cp) over for the picture. Slender the uses one of his tendrils to take the picture. After the picture slender lights the cake's candles and everyone sings happy birthday to Taffy Dixie. Then Taffy Dixie blows out the candles and makes a wish. After that everyone continued partying.