I Love You, Jeff the Killer x reader part:2

1 month has passed and you and Jeff are now boyfriend and girlfriend. You were in your room with Jeff watching a movie. Then you both fell asleep and the next day came and you went to the restroom and you noticed your period hasn't come yet. You came out of the restroom and jeff hugged you from behind and he kissed you. He says "Good morning beautiful." You say "Good morning handsome." You made breakfast and the both of you ate and he said "I will see you tonight. "  You knew jeff hasn't gone on a killing spree since you guys started dating. So you felt bad for him so you said "Why don't you go on a killing spree." His eyes lit up when you said that he hugged you and kissed you. You smiled and said "I'll see you tomorrow ok." He said "ok." Then he left to the slender mansion. You then took a shower and then put on some clean clothes. Then you went to a store to buy the pregnancy test then you went straight home. You took it and it came out positive. Then you fell asleep. The next day came and you knew you had to tell jeff. You texted jeff to tell him you had some important news to tell him. He said he was coming in a hour. You took a shower and put some clean clothes on and waited for jeff. The door bell rang and it was jeff you opened it and he gave you a kiss. You told jeff to sit down and he did and said "(y/n) what's wrong? " You sat down and said "Jeff you are going to be a father" and jeff stays silent.

(Jeff's P.O.V)

I sit down and ask (y/n) what's wrong. Then she says "I am going to be a father. I think wow I am going to be a father and have a miny jeff or miny (y/n) running around I smile my very own family. I come back from my thought and see (y/n) crying and then she says "I don't care what you say I am keeping the baby and you can leave me if you want." That breaks my heart I would never ever leave (y/n) I truly love her. So then I hug her and kiss her forehead.

(Your P.O.V)

Jeff hasn't said a word and I start to cry and then i tell jeff that I am keeping the baby no matter what he says and he can leave me if he wants. He then hugs me and kisses my forehead and says"I want to have a miny jeff or a miny (y/n) running around (y/n) I Truly Love You you are my one and only love." I bush and say "Thank you Jeff"

~ 9 months have passed~

You are on you 10 month and jeff is with you watching a movie. You think on how jeff has been with you every step of the way and how he says your beautiful even though you have a big stomach. Jeff looks at you and your eyes meet and he says "(y/n) if it's a boy can we call him Jeffrey and if it's a girl can we call her (b/n)." You smile and say "yes." Then you walk to go get a sweater while jeff is in the restroom when you get a contraction and then your water breaks. Then you say "Jeff the baby is coming. " Jeff comes out saying "Oh my god ok um to the slender manson slenderman will help us." Jeff carries you to the slender mansion and slenderman says "Child what's wrong?" Jeff says "Slenderman please help (y/n) she is about to deliver. " Slenderman says "Over here put here over here" Then slenderman helps you deliver your wonderful twins one is a girl and one is a boy. Even though Jeff passed out a bit from the whole scene.  You said "thank you to slenderman" and he says, " it was nothing child. Jeff says, "(b/n) looks just like you (y/n)." You say, " Jeffrey looks just like you Jeff." Then you get married and you move into the slender mansion with jeff and raise you wonder family. The killer family lol :).