I love you more than Candy, Laughing Jack X Reader

(F/cf) = favorite candy flavor
(Cp/n) = your creepypasta name

Narroator's P.O.V
You groan as your pesky alarm rings to signal it's 9 am in the morning. As you get ready to get up you check your phone and see a few texts from the Creepypastas group chat. You sigh and open the group chat to see Slenderman had asked if anyone is willing to drop off a package at a carnival to a Creepypasta named Laughing Jack. You laugh as everyone is aimlessly trying to make up excuses to avoid being chosen. You think to yourself and wonder when was the last time you've been to a carnival. You smile as you decide to text back you'll volunteer to do the errand for Slenderman.

~Time Skip~
You are in the kitchen of the Slender Mansion with Eyeless Jack. He's eating a kidney happily as you are making grilled cheese for yourself. Suddenly you hear the voice of Slenderman calling for you. You put your grill cheese in your mouth and head to his office. You knock and he says, "Come in Child." You smile but keep munching on your grill cheese and enter, "Good Morning Slenderman" he returns the good moring and motions for you to sit on a chair across from his desk. He clears his throat to speak, "(y/n) I'm very grateful that you volunteered to take on this small errand." You smile, " It's not a problem Slenderman, so when do you want me to go." He hands you the box, "During the night if that's ok."  I grab the package and nod, I leave his office to go to the living room. I jump and land on the couch next to The Bloody Painter, "Hey BP, how's it going?" He takes off his mask and smiles, "Hello, (y/n) how are you today?" You giggle at his nickname, "it's been ok so far, how about you?" He Nods, "I'm doing good, I finished a new painting with all the known constellations." You smile excitedly and ask him if he would be fine showing you it. He smiles and shows you a picture of his new masterpiece from his phone. As he accidentally swipes you catch a glimpse of picture of his girlfriend, you smile and ask, "So how are you doing in your relationship?" He blushes and responds, "We're doing amazing, about to hit 1 year in being together with my sweet muse. I've been planning something big for her, hehe." You giggle, "Aww you guys are sooo cute together. I miss her coming to the Slender Mansion" He sighs, "I know, I do too. I miss her so much but she's away at College, I know that when she comes back though we will be almost inseparable and making up for lost time." You giggle and pat his head, "well BP I got to go, tell her I said hi" he nods as you get up to leave to go to your room. 

~Time Skip~
You wake up from your nap and check on your phone for the time. The phone reads 6 pm. You yawn and get ready to head to deliver the package. You get up to put on some casual cloths to blend in at the carnival. You smile at you ripped jeans and over the shoulder band t shirt. You grab your (y/w) and the package before you leave your room. You bump into jeff the killer as your walking down the hall. He looks up at you confused, "Where are you off to in such a hurry and in causal cloths?" "To the carnival to drop off this package for someone named Laughing Jack" you replied. He sighs, "Um then why the casual cloths didn't anyone tell you that it's..." "(y/n)! I was looking for you, when are we having another movie night?" You send an apologetic nod to Jeff before he leaves annoyed that Dark Link cut him off. You smile, "Um maybe on Saturday just remember that's it's my turn to choose the movie." He nods and leaves, you walk down the stair to finally leave the mansion. After about 10 minute you make it out of the woods and follow the directions on the small map Slenderman made for you. You look up at the night sky and think it's a nice night for a walk. You arrive at the said carnival and face palm. You groan at the sight of the carnival and think back to what Jeff was trying to warn you about...the carnival was Abandoned! There were no people in sight as you went though the hole in the fence. The carnival was so grey and abandoned with graffiti all around the walls. You kept walking around when you head some laughter and the sound of bottles being dropped. You scrunched your nose at the smell of alcohol, sweat, and vomit. You slowly, quietly head to the place where the noise was coming from and see 3 drunk guys rough housing around a small fire. As you were going to just ignore them and walk away they spotted you. Guy 1 looks up at you to cat callyou. You roll your eyes but you see the 2 other guys start calling you names which just make you feel really uncomfortable. You ignore them but as you tried to walk away one of the guys grab you. "Where do you think you're going?" "Let me go before you end up dead" you growled. The other guys came closer to the both of you and laughed. You were now boiling with anger that you took out your (y/w) entering a striking pose. The 3 guys didn't seem fazed at all by you and one said, "Awww look at her trying to put up a fight!" You yelled out, "(insert your unique phrase)" as you attacked them with no mercy. In a blink of an eye the 3 guys were lifeless and you were covered in their blood. You sighed but quickly entered another fighting stance as you hear clapping coming from a dark side where the moonlight didn't touch. "Oh don't mind me I was just admiring your work, believe me when I say I was going to help you but it seemed to me you had everything under control" the mysterious man said. You huffed, "Mm, thank you and who might you be?" "Ah yes, well gummy bear, my name is Laughing Jack" he replies as he steps out of the shadows for you to completely take in his appearance. You stared at the monochrome clown for a few seconds taking in every detail from his bandages, his claws, even his monochrome cloths to his sharp teeth which showed his very long tongue licking a red lollipop. You blushed as you took in all of his features. He smirked, "So gumdrop, what brings you here to the territory of another Creepypasta, huh?" You cleared your throat embarrassed due to checking him out from head to toe. "Hi, my name is (cp/n), I came here to drop off a package for you from slender mansion. I came in normal cloths not knowing it was abandoned." "Well lollipop, it's nice to meet you. Come, I'll take you to my place so you can clean up or not it's up to you." You nod and follow him as he leads the way. You walk into the house of mirrors admiring the building, you almost lost sight of Lauging Jack before you spot him again. He pulls on a mirror, it's a secret door you both walk in into his room. The room is very monochrome but very nice. "The bathroom is that door, I'll let you borrow a shirt of mine and shorts" "Thank you, oh and here is your package" you hand him the box and he smiles. "Mmmm, thank you. I've been waiting for this." You ask, "what's in it" "Oh I'll show you when you get cleaned up" you nod. You walk into the rest room and start taking your shower. You hear a knock at the door, you say "come in", you hear him say"hey just came to drop of the change of cloths." "thank you" you reply. He leaves and you get changed, you leave the shower wearing a black shirt and white shorts.