First day of writing this

Nov 1,
                Wanda and my mom just started to fight.  Mother Whooped her ass. It's been almost 2 years since auna died. Uncle dewey died a month ago. I'm in 6 grade. I am 12 years old but my mind set is like a 18 year old but a 14 year old. Dad had to use some of my money because he needs to get to work, I don't mind. Daisy is still alive with pebbles. I also have a cat!! Her name is shadow. She's a black cat. Mom loves her dearly. I stayed home today because I missed the bus so I had to do virtual. COVID is still here and dad got an infection from his tooth but he's fine. Im pansexual with a boyfriend. His name is khaos I love him dearly. I have been dating him for about almost 2 years. Mom and Wanda is fighting again. They might fight again idk tho. My mom's friend lorrie is amazing. I work for her to get money!!! I get payed 10 $ an hour!! Yas and Chris are doing fine. Yas is almost 18 and Chris is 15. If Yas does actually leave I will miss her. Chris is dating Hailey. I'm in the dsmp and anime and fnaf + fandom. I have read and watched edits and stories of the little vampire. I have to write a story for english and only 5 paragraphs but I write too much. heatwaves, sweat weather, Colin Atlantic is amazing. think this is all so I guess good bye!!!

               To my future self,
                                                Ash