2 ~ Brothers

Tommy takes some time away from everything for a month, and everyone finds out a secret. Irl sort of?

~

It had been two weeks.

Two weeks since Tommy went on break for a month.

Ranboo was forgetting about streams he'd agreed to be apart of.

Tubbo had no motive to stream.

Wilbur was sleeping a lot more.

Techno had also taken a break.

Jack and Niki missed Tommy.

George and SapNap realized how much Tommy made everything so much funnier.

Dream and Fundy were falling behind on codes.

Quackity was having a hard time finding what to stream.

Eret just plainly missed Tommy.

Phil was some what the same, but his streams had less chaos on it.

So when Tommy sent a random photo in Instagram and the DSMP discord, a lot of people were confused.

It was of the sunset?

Two minutes later, Techno had posted a similar photo, except with buildings.

Tommy chuckled as he looked at the notification from Techno.

He looked up and smiled at the man playing Minecraft on his xbox.

"They'll figure it out, you idiot." Tommy said, standing up off the couch.

"Yeah yeah. It was your idea, jack ass." Techno responded.

"Oh fuck you." Tommy said, walking to the kitchen of Techno's apartment.

"So you going to see Quackity or Ranboo before you leave back to the UK?" Techno asked, leaving the minecraft world.

"Probably, but I need to meet Eret too." Tommy responded, opening the cabinet.

He pulled out some cups and grabbed the coffee pot to pour some coffee.

"...So when are you gonna tell them?" Techno asked, walking into the kitchen.

Tommy sighed.

This conversation always came up.

"Probably when I move here full time, David." Tommy said, smirking at the man.

"Yeah right. You said at 10 million you'd reveal it. How about we just do it now? It's not like anyone would expect it."

Tommy but his lip as he poured the coffee.

It was true, literally no one expected or even thought about it.

But it would be weird...

"Heads I win, tails you win." Tommy said, in a slightly asking tone.

Techno chuckled and grabbed a quarter from the counter to flip.

Let's just say Tommy was embarrassed.

And literally everyone on twitter, and the DSMP, was confused as hell.

A picture of Tommy and Techno, together, was posted onto both of their instagrams.

Though Tommy's had "Fuck you Techno" captioned on his.

"What the fuck?" Techno asked looking to Tommy.

"Fuck you." Tommy said, sipping the coffee.

"Yeah yeah. You know you love me." Techno responded, before commenting that under Tommy's post.

"Bitch!" Tommy said once he got the notification.

Tommy's reply under Techno's was what made a few things make sense for everyone.

"Fuck you. Can't believe we're related you pink son of a bitch."

"To be fair she was a bitch. And that means your also a son of a bitch." Techno replied to Tommy's reply.

Let's just say Twitter practically fell apart from the news.

Tommy and Techno were brothers.

And Tommy had gone to the US and was staying with Techno.

Tommy instantly started laughing as he realized what was going to happen to Tubbo and Ranboo's media share stream.

He turned the stream on the TV.

"Why is Tommy with Techno...?" Ranboo asked, looking at his phone.

"Wait really?" Tubbo asked, looking over to Ranboo's phone.

After ten minutes, half of the media shares incoming were of memes made with Tommy and Techno's posts.

"Should we explain?" Techno asked, looking to the stream.

"Nah. Let's do it after I go back." Tommy said, before falling asleep on the couch.

~

I've had this idea since September. I started writing a story for it, but it wasn't something I was committed to so I didn't get past chapter 6. :/