6 ~ Maybe 1/?

Tommy thought he could trust him...

That's all that he's ever wanted from him...

Requested: No

This was written before November 28th.

~

Tommy sat in the prison, waiting.

Sam had somehow thought that Tommy had helped Dream escape, and now Tommy was locked up.

This was why Tommy didn't trust anyone anymore.

They always break the trust and/or go over the line way too many times.

Tommy was a forgiving person...

Everyone should've figured that out...

He never even yelled at Niki or Jack for trying to kill him...

God he missed them...

In reality, he missed everyone...

Tears soon slid down the blonde's cheeks.

He had damaged so many people to get to where he was now...

Everyone either hated him, or didn't care about him anymore...

Ranboo, Ponk, and Foolish seemed to be the only three who didn't fall into that category...

Tommy began hyperventilating as he thought of his old friends.

It wouldn't be long until Tommy lost his mind or tried killing himself again...

He'd tried that a few times, Sam always gave him a golden apple to heal.

After 30 minutes Tommy laid on the floor, about to fall asleep.

He was really tired...

And it wasn't just because of the panic attack earlier...

Tommy slipped into unconsciousness.

...

Sam started lowering the lava for Phil to cross to Tommy's cell.

When the lava got halfway down, Phil could sense Tommy wasn't just unconscious.

Eventually Phil crossed, and the lava came back down.

Phil checked on Tommy, and found he was asleep.

But he wasn't just asleep was he?

Phil hugged the younger blonde tightly, and used soul magic.

He opened his eyes, to see that Tommy's soul itself was asleep.

Confused he almost touched the soul.

"Phil, don't." A voice rang through the cell.

It was a familiar voice to Phil.

His wife's voice.

"He needs to rest. It'll most likely be a long time before he awakes." Kristen's voice said.

Phil nodded, and hugged his son's body tighter.

The soul magic stopped, and soon he saw only Tommy and himself in the cell.

The once happy, energetic, and chaotic blonde, now sat asleep in his arms.

He was definitely malnourished and the burns on his arms and face were consistent with Tommy jumping into Lava, but eating a golden apple moments after.

Phil wrapped his wings around the two as memories of Tommy flooded his mind.

Which there wasn't a lot of memories about Tommy.

Little Tommy was always watching Phil, Techno, and Wilbur thoroughly.

Every time they sparred.

Every time Techno fought mobs.

Every time Wilbur played guitar..

Every time Phil flew or made food...

If only Phil hadn't favored Techno so much...

Maybe then, Tommy would be comfortable calling him dad, or even being in the same area with him.

Maybe Tommy wouldn't have acted out so much, and maybe everyone Tommy admired wouldn't leave him once they had no use for him...

Phil teared up as he thought of all the times Tommy left the house after something major.

Tommy would always go to a pond that joined to a water filled cave.

It was beautiful, and a few times Tommy could some axolotls there.

He only ever knew about that because he took Fundy there when Fundy was 5, and Sally had left.

It was beautiful...

And Tommy was always calmer there.

Tommy had actually taken some water breathing potions from Phil over a few months, and swam to the end of the cave.

Phil had followed once he heard glass bottles in Tommy's backpack and satchel.

Phil hugged Tommy tighter.

Phil had cut out Tommy from his life, so Tommy didn't care when he left..

Tommy never even called Techno or Wilbur his brothers anymore.

He always said he was an only child, and that his parents didn't matter.

It hurt Phil to realize how much damage he caused without meaning to.

...

Tommy awoke in a field.

There was a tree on a hill, and there was a path to the tree, though slightly overgrown.

Tommy felt confused, and looked around.

"Calm down. I mean no harm." Kristen's voice said.

He barely remember her, but she was always nice when they spoke.

"I'm allowing you to stay here to rest and heal. If you want, I'll return you to the SMP." Kristen said. "But I'll always welcome you back."

Tommy nodded, and smiled.

He ran towards the tree as he smiled.

He knew he was shorter, and was maybe 8 in this realm.

Maybe he could have an actual childhood here...

~

Hello.

Long time no write, aye? It's been a little over half a year since I've been on this account. I fell out of all of the fandoms on this account, but you guys can continue storyline as long as you saybits inspired by me.

I have moved to another account, where I've began writing about the new fandom I'm in, but I'm not really comfortable saying it. I want people who like my new stories to come to be because of those, not my old stories.

This account will be inactive for a long time, sorry about those stories I haven't finished. I can't force myself to finish them, and I like my new stories best. Please stay safe, and goodbye!

I might be able to answer some questions, but I might not get to them all.