1 new beginnings

faye's pov

i finally got it. i got away from my home and made it to neverland. i was left on the edge of a forest that leads to a sandy shore. im glad to see that im still intact with my grey long sleeve top, dark green jeans, and black converse.

i decide to get familiar with the island before i go to greet the infamous peter pan. you see, i'm on a quest to find him. for what? well you just have to wait and see...

i take my time discreetly wondering the forest, looking at the trees, observing the ones that are "climbable", and discovering areas that could be potential hideouts. if i'm going to be staying on this island for as long as i plan to, which is only 3 months, then i need to be strategic. after 3 months, i'm out. i'm not very fond of neverland, but it's where i need to be right now.

as i am coming across a lagoon of some sort i hear a noise and quickly turn around to see a boy. he had a cloak on and a hood over his face.
"well well well, what do we got 'ere" he says while pulling hit hood back. i take a moment to observe him while keeping a straight face. he had shaggy blonde hair, a very structured face shape, blue eyes, and a long scar running across his eye and down his face. not to mention how he is definitely towering over me in height.
i decide to not respond.
"what? cats got your tongue?" he said with a small scoff and smirk. he talks weird and slow, as if i don't understand.
"i guess you could say that," i say " what's your name?"
he looks like he is deep in thought, yet trying not to show it.
"felix." he says "what's yours"
"hmmm i'm not sure if i want to tell you"
"that's not how this works" he says annoyed. im sure he can tell im trying to piss him off to make him go away.
"you're a lost boy aren't you felix" i say, changing the subject. "what's it to you girl?"

i shake my hand as if i got burned " ooo spicy, look im looking for someone at the moment so if you will excuse me-"
"who are you looking for?" felix says bluntly.
"well wouldn't you like to know" i tilt my head with a smirk. probably shouldn't be too sassy this early on, but this guy just gives me a reason to.

and with that i walked into the forest in the direction i had memorized back at "home " leading to this day.