2 camp

it was almost sunset when i arrived at what i assumed was camp. i didn't enter but stayed close. i didn't want to reveal myself to everyone , so i had to get pan alone first.

i waited for around 10 minutes when finally pan walked out of camp. i turned to follow him when i bumped into someone. i looked up to se my good pal that i am totally on good terms with.

felix

"jeez, you scared me" i said with my hand on my heart.
"what are you doing here? you need to leave."
"look i just need to talk to pan so-" i said before he cut me off. "give me one good reason why i shouldn't knock you out cold right now. i don't know how you got on the island, but you're not getting past me." he swung his club at me but luckily my reflexes were good enough to dodge it. i ducked under and made a run for it.

i'm really not good at running, but you can't blame me that i would rather take naps all day.
he caught me before i could get away. he grabbed me by the arm and put me over his shoulder. "what the hell, put me down! ow!"
"be quiet" he starts walking in a direction i cant even see. this heightens my anxiety and i start to panic. "your shoulder blade is stabbing me in the stomach!" "can you shut up!" he said while throwing me on the floor in front of him. i got up quickly to lunge at him and give him what he deserves. however before i could do that there was a hand holding my shoulder from behind.
"who are you." the voice demanded
i turned around to see the boy who i was looking for for the past few hours.
"do i have to kill you in order for you to speak?" he said. i glared my eyes in annoyance. "i'm not an enemy that's for sure." i said with sarcasm

"i'd watch yourself, i asked who you are and you didn't answer my question. and how do i know that you're not the enemy" pan said

"well technically i did answer your question just not-" i said before i was cut off "felix. i'll handle it from here" pan interrupted. felix walked off leaving pan and i alone.
"why are you here. answer correctly or i will not hesitate to-" "im here because i want to work with you. we are in the same boat right now. we are both in need of the same thing." i say, actually being serious. i can tell his demeanor changes slightly to more interested. "and what would that be?" "well i don't know if i can fully trust you yet. especially if we are going to end up working together." i say unsure now that i see him face to face. "i should be the one saying that. i don't know how you got on my island, but one thing is for sure. i own everything and everyone here, so i suggest you tell me love."

i quietly sigh knowing these 3 months are going to be a pain in the ass.  "how about we make a deal" he suddenly says. my eyes travel back to him waiting for him to continue. "you stay at my camp for 1 night. if you feel comfortable enough to tell me why you so desperately need to be here working with me, then you stay. but if you end up getting cold feet, go against me or my rules, or i suspect something fishy is going on. you are dead."

i think for a moment. i don't see anything wrong with the deal, i mean yeah i could die but i know 1 night will be enough. i hope. "fine but if that felix dude messes with me again i'll s-" "okay love i get it but seriously don't make me kill you." he says with a smirk

"now, what's your name love" he sticks out his hand.
"faye" i say shaking his hand, "faye what" he fires back.

"cheshire"