Vacation!!!

A/N: Here's some more smut it's kinda long but i hope you like it<3
M/N- Moms name S/N-Sibling's name D/N-Dads name

Chapter 3

Context
You were on a family vacation to the beach, with both your family(M/n, D/n, and S/N) and Larry's family(lisa, henry and sal). Your mom and Larry's mom have been best friends since high school and got pregnant with you and Larry around the same time. Lisa and your mom rented this pretty big beach house so you all got your own rooms. Its late at night and your going to take a shower because you had nothing else to do. Everyone was asleep, or at least you thought everyone was asleep.
————————————
"doo dodo doo do" you sung to yourself as you walked to the bathroom. It was around 2am and you were bored and decided to just take a shower.
larry was on facetime with Todd and started getting thirsty so he went downstairs to get a caprisun, specifically fruit punch. it's currently 2:03 am and he sees your room light on, so he knocked on the door. "Y/N?" he said but you didn't respond, so he just walked in. he heard the shower running and walked to the bathroom to see you singing to sanity falls in the shower. This made him laugh.
—————
You were in the shower. When you heard someone laughing and pulled back the curtain to see Larry standing there laughing. "LARRY WHAT THE FUCK!?" you yelled at him.
"what? i can hear your horrible singing from the kitchen" Larry said laughing hysterically. "HEY!! i'm not that bad" you said scoffing at him and closing the shower curten.
"mhm sureee" he said walking back into your room and laying on your bed. "what are you doing?" you yell from the bathroom.
"what do you mean? do you want me to get in with you or something?" he yelled back. This caught you by surprise so you just stood in the shower quietly. "oh, i guess im coming in then" he said starting to take his clothes off and walking back into the bathroom. "WAIT WHAT?!?" You yell back at him. he pulled back curtain and got in with you.
"is this what you wanted?" he said smirking at you. "I mean i think ur dick seems to enjoy." you say teasingly while pointing down at his already hard dick. He looked down and started blushing he didn't even notice he was hard.
"i- i- um-" he said starting to stutter. You walked closer to him and stroked his dick lightly. He moaned softly. You whispered in his ear. "i can make this more enjoyable." You slowly started stroking his dick. "Y-Y/n.." he whimpered softly. You got on your knees and Larry held your hair back. You slowly put his dick in your mouth making eye contact with him. This flustered him. You started sucking his tip softly. "fuck y/n~" He moaned tilting his head back against the wall. You start sucking faster and taking it deeper in your mouth. "oh fuck y/n keep going" he moaned. A few minutes of this went by and you could tell he's was about to cum.
"y-y/n i'm coming" he moaned a little louder as he came in your mouth, running his hand through your hair. You stood back up pushing him against the wall while kissing him. He picked you up, which caught you off guard, and pinned you against the wall. Gripping the sides of your thighs and kissing you and kissing down your neck. You could feel his dick getting hard again right below your entrance. He slowly put you right on top of his dick and slowly lowered you onto it. You moaned and gripped onto his shoulders. He started moving his hips up hitting right on your sensitive spot. You started moaning louder. He covered your mouth. "shh we don't want to wake anyone up." he whispered into your ear. He moved his hand away and held onto your thighs again. He started moving faster and deeper into you. You legs wrapped around him and started shaking slightly. Larry could tell you were getting close, but he wouldn't let you come just yet. He pulled out of you and put you down "No please Larry i was so close" You whimpered. He turned around to turn the water off. He turned back to you and picked you up again and carried you back to the bed. You were visually confused. He laid you down on the bed and got on top of you. He started kissing down your body. He got to your nipples and started licking them. He knew your nipples were sensitive. "Larry~" You moaned softly as your head tilted back a little. He stopped teasing your nipples and leaned back over you and kissing your neck. Leaving hickeys and bite marks. He knew all your sensitive spots. "i'm gonna put it back in okay." He whispered in your ear as he slowly put himself back in you. He started going faster and faster you could feel yourself getting close again. Larry loved edging you so once again right before you could cum he stopped. "Be a good girl and don't cum yet." he whispered into your ear. "mmm Larry please you know i hate it when you do this" You said back to him. "oh come on just be a good girl for me." He said as he flipped you on your stomach. He rammed it back in you, making you moan into the pillow. You were trying so hard not to come. "you feel so good y/n" Larry moaned as his breathing got heavier. "L-Larry~" you moaned softly and out of breath. he pulled on your hair softly not wanting to hurt you. Your were about to come when you thought you heard footsteps outside your room. "Larry, Larry stop, do you hear that." You said and he stopped. "hear what??" He said very confused "footsteps..."You said sitting up. "what no,there's nothing" he said putting his hand on your thigh "I swear to god i heard something" you said putting your hand on top on his.
"can you just go and check, please" You said looking at him with slight worry. "o-okay give me a blanket" he said pointing at the blanket next to you. You hand it to him and he walked to the door and out the room. He looks around to see if anyone is out there and no one is, so he goes back to the room "so?" you ask. "There was no one" he said back "really i swear i heard someone" you said. He closed the door and sat next to you. "okay, well come here" he said putting you on his lap. You start making out and riding his dick. He starts moving his hips up into you. His dick feels so good. He lays you back down on the bed and is on top of you again. He starts kissing down your body. He begins to finger you and licking your entrance. You hold his hair and softly moan. "Your so wet y/n and fuck you taste so good" he said fingering you faster. he stopped and put his dick back in you. "AH LARRY~" You moaned loudly and tilting your head into the bed. Larry but his hand over your mouth "what did i tell you about moaning loudly y/n" he said moving deeper in you. You the covered your mouth with your hands to muffle the moans. Larry's breath was getting heavier. Then Larry's phone started ringing. "who's calling me?" he asked out of breath. you grab his phone " its s-sal" you say moaning. "it's 3 in the morning why is he calling me" he said answering the phone but not stopping what he's doing.
ON CALL
Sal: hey dude where are you?
Larry: Uh downstairs getting something to drink and y/ns here too,we're just talking why?
Sal: Oh well i can't sleep and i figured you were up so yea.
Larry: Well just go back to your room and i'll be up their in a minute.
You moan a little to loudly
Sal: what's that noise
Larry: You nothing it's just the air he said covering your mouth and going faster.
Sal: oh okay imma just go back to my room
Larry: okay night dude
Sal: night
CALL ENDS
He threw his phone on the floor and continued to move faster
after abt 10 more minutes of this Larry pulls out and starts to finger you again. "Ah fuck Larry~" you moan. he starts licking your entrance and fingering you faster. You throw your head back more and more and grip his hair. You start to shake and moan louder "shhh y/n your being to loud!" he said not stopping "ah i'm sorryy it feels to g-good" You moaned. Suddenly Sal knocks on the door and opens "hey Y/n-" he said seeing you to have s*x. "SHIT SAL!!" You both said as Sal just walks back out quickly
You quickly put blankets on and walk to the door to apologize to sal.
Larry slowly opens the door "uh Sally face?" larry said to him "y-yea" Sal says rubbing his eyes.
"Sal we're sorry u had to see that" I say apologizing to him. "look i'm really sorry please don't tell mom or henry" larry says begging.
"Dude i would never, just please lock the door next time" Sals says back laughing. "yea we're really sorry!!" You said to sal. You and Larry went back into your room and sal went back to his.
"umm well that was great now Sally knows THAT WE HAVE SEXXX!!!" Larry's says panicking You cover his mouth "STOP YELLING SOMEONES GONNA HERE YOU, and Sal will be okay" You said shutting him up. "okay okay well i guess i should go back to my room too" he said looking down.
"ummm not quite yet" you say locking the door this time and pushing him back onto the bed. "w-what are you doing" he said confused.
"what does it look like i'm doing"
you say putting his dick in your mouth and starting to suck. He slowly leaned back onto the bed and grabbed your hair, pulling it a little. "ahh fuck y/n" he moaned softly. You start sucking faster.
he pulled your hair harder. "ah fuck" he moaned
you sucked his tip until he came all in your mouth. you swallowed all of it. he's legs were shaking
he grabbed you by the neck and pulled you up to kiss you. "do you have to go back to ur room i want u to stay hereee" You whined "i mean i could stay" he said back. "Pleaseeee" you begged
"okay fine."he said kissing you. you both cleaned up and got changed. You laid down and watched a movie, you both ended up falling asleep half way through it.
THE NEXT MORNING
Your sibling came to wake you up
"hey y/n wake up!" Your sibling yells but woke Larry up instead. "hello?" Larry said in a tired raspy voice. "oh Larry i didn't know you were in here.wheres y/n?" Your sibling asked.
Larry looked down into his arms
"They're right here" larry nods down.
"oh ok well i guess i'll come back a little later to wake them up then" Your sibling says back.
larry nods and S/N leaves he kisses your forehead and goes back to sleep.
A/n: I don't know how i feel about this one but i hope you like ittt<3