5. Seperated..

Gabbo's POV

I woke up feeling a little groggy.. Also, it feels like i got hit with a huge roundhouse kick at the back of my fucking neck!

" Ah.. Shit. Really? This again?! " i uttered.

Fuck! That blast really reminded me of the previous shitty wars that i have been. It just doesn't seem to stop!

Luckily, i have only sustained a few minor bruises and cuts to my body. So, i have managed to at least slowly move up and get on my feet.

 So, i have managed to at least slowly move up and get on my feet

" Coleen?! Abby?! " i shouted. Pero walang sumasagot. I took a look at my watch to see the time. It's already 4:31 in the mid afternoon.. It's been almost an hour since the missile blast happened that got the three of us seperated.

Nagpatuloy lang ako sa paglalakad. I can see a lot of dead bodies everywhere though my vision is still slightly blurred. That time, all i hear are the sounds of blazing fires coming from those burning cars...

"Coleen! Abby! " i called the second time. But still no response! Good thing, my whole body is slowly beginning to recover. I just keep looking for them nang biglang...

" WRRAAHH!! " sinugod ako ng isa na namang kupal na zombie! The son of a bitch charged right at my direction. As he reached me, he gets a hold of both my arms and pinned me against the car near us.

This piece of shit is trying to reach for my neck to take a bite! Fortunately, i managed to overpower this fucker and bodyslammed his ugly ass to the ground.

As i broke free from his grasp, i saw a small chunk of concrete on the ground. Probably, it was from the wrecked walls caused by the recent bombings in the area.

Nang makatayo ulit yung zombie, i grabbed the piece of concrete and smashed it onto his face! As he goes down, i bashed his head over and over until his skull and his brain is totally squashed!

After killing it, i dropped the concrete i used to bash his head. I leaned on the wall in slight exhaustion. I know, there must be more of them out here... Gotta keep my guard up...

Then, i kept walking while still trying to find Coleen and Abby...

Coleen's POV

Nang magkaroon ako ng malay, i found myself lying on top of pile of dead bodies of people and zombies!

Dali dali kong inalis ang pagkakadagan ko sa mga katawan nila.

Kasabay noon, i felt na parang may mahapdi sa hita ko as if something sharp is impaled on it kaya naman napasigaw ako in pain!

When i looked at my right thigh to check and see kung ano yun, i was shocked and frustrated nang makita kong may nakatusok na malaking piraso ng salamin sa hita ko!