Chapter 17

Y/N POV 

I roll over in bed and put out an arm to the area next to me, but Scarlett isn't there. I don't focus on her absence since, even though she wasn't there, I couldn't help but glow remembering what happened the night before.

I wanted to do something special for her because I knew we could not be seen together, so I wanted to prepared a romantic meal. I went to Scarlett's fridge and discovered it was stocked with food.

Damn I guess being rich had it's perks 

I go through the refrigerator and decide to make Alfredo pasta with shrimp for us. It won't take long to prepare, so I put the items aside and phone Melissa.

"Hey, Melissa," I say.

"Hey, y/n, what's up?"

"So, I'm over at Scarlett's and I was wondering-"

"You're what?" she inquired, perplexed.

"Can you concentrate, Melissa?" I was a little annoyed when I said it.

"Did you guys fuck?"

"Melissa!" I exclaimed, my voice rising.

"I'm sorry, continue. What you were saying?."

"She came inside of me." I promptly stated

"What are you talking about? Are you serious? Please tell me that you're joking." She was serious when she said it.

I did not respond.

"You should take a pregnancy test right now," she says.

"I'm quite sure it's too early for a test, like we literally fucked less than 24 hours ago," I say.

"Y/n."

"Anyway, that isn't why I called you."

"So why did you call me?" she inquired, puzzled."I need you to bring me some clothes for a dinner I'm making for Scarlett later, and I want to look nice."

"I honestly think we should address what happened between you and Scarlett. What are your plans for the future?"

"Please, Melissa, can we talk this later? It's still far too early to act. Could you perhaps bring just my clothes?"

"Fine," she sighed.

"Great." "I'll text you the address," I said excitedly. I hung up the phone and texted Melissa the address before returning to the kitchen to start cooking.

The matter is, there's a chance I won't get pregnant, but I don't think I'd mind if I was pregnant with Scarlett's child; she's already a wonderful mother. Though I was still young to be a mother and just had my life together, the prospect of bringing a child into this world terrified me. I'm not sure if I was ready for parenting, but I doubt I'd have the courage to have an abortion if I was pregnant.

I set the dinner on two plates on the table once I finished making it, and I lighted some candles around the room to give it a romantic feel. I even threw some rose petals on the floor.

I was startled when I heard a knock at the door. "It took you long enough," I say as I step to the door and open it. "Shut up," I joked as Melissa threw my clothing at me. "Thanks," I said as I grinned down at the clothing in my palm. "What?" I respond, still smirking, as I turn to Melissa after feeling her gaze bore into me. "Just be careful," she says, giving me a worried look, "and make sure to phone me later so we can really chat." I agreed, and as she walked away, I locked the door and dashed into the bedroom.

The celebrityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें