14

Oscar texted me. Like an hour ago. I was sleep.

spooka🥰: you sleep or no.

Me: no. <333.

spooka🥰: ok.

I put my phone down and sit there watching gian sleep

Spooky: Nov. Novaaa you sleep mama?

"No."

Spooky: hey baby. You alright?

"No. Get off."

Spooky: why.

"Because I don't want you on me."

Spooky: why are you mad.

"Just cuz."

Spooky: princess.

"Because you always have to leave and work all the time! And you make me feel all lonely and shit oscar! And and you fuckin dont even talk to me and when we do spend time together you just wanna have sex! Sometimes all I wanna do it sit the fuck down and talk or watch a movie and cuddle. Okay?"

Spooky: Nov.

"Yes?"

Spooky: im sorry for leaving so much. And I'm sorry that it seems like that's all I wanna do with you. And I promise we enever even have to do anything like that unless you start it first. Okay?

"Mhm."

Spooky: good. I love you.

"I love you too."

He sits next to me holding my hand and I stand up

"Actually. Um."

Spooky: um what. What else did i do or forgot nova I'm sorry

"Do you wanna break up with me?"

Spooky: no what the hell no never why.

"Because I'm 17."

Spooky: who cares.

"You?"

Spooky: uhuh. I love you, lots.

"I love you too."

Spooky: um okay go ahead. Rant at me tell me everything you don't like that I do.

"Um I dont like when you leave, I don't like that you don't realize when Santos girls are too close to you and in your personal space which is something only I should do. And i hate when we have sex all the time, and I don't like how you touch my body sometimes and when you do it in front of people because then I feel gross about myself."

Spooky: wow. I'm so so fucking sorry.

"Ok."

Spooky: what else?

"That's all. Youre great."

Spooky: but you just said that I make you feel gross when I touch your body.

"Oscar. Youre soooo perfect baby. I didn't mean to make you upset papas."

Spooky: oh.

"Whaaaat don't be a baby I love you so much."

Spooky: nothing. I won't touch you like that anymore. If that makes you feel better about yourself. Because you're not gross at all. You're sooo pretty.

"Baby that's not what I mean."

Spooky: then explain. I dont know how to handle girls.

"Weren't you a whore before?"