23

**1 week

We've had Enzo and Mateo for a week now, they're in school and they're doing good. Enzo got in trouble once but Oscar handled it.

"Bae....I'm leaving in a minute. You sure you don't wanna go?"

Spooky: The fuck ima go to a high school party for?

"To keep me....because guys are thirsty."

Spooky: Well I doubt any high schooler would have the balls to try and get at my baby. So go have fun with your friends. Okay?

"Okay. Gimme kiss. Make sure Zo goes to bed at 9, he went to bed at like 12 last night and he was late this morning."

Spooky: Damn okay with the orders.....they're my kids too. I got them mami.

"Okay...bye bye."

He kisses my lips a few times before letting me go and I walk to Lias house going inside

Lia: HOLY SHIT.....can I fuck you?

"No....Oscar would kill you. Hi though."

Lia: So you come to the lesbians house looking all good and shit but I can't get a taste.

"You the one that said to dress up."

Lia: Yea because I thought all that Oscar shit was a trap.....but y'all for real. It's cute.

"Super cute.....no drinks."

Lia: Why.

"Because I'm pregnant again."

Lia: Oh my god you're gonna be a mommy of twooooo!

"Four."

Lia: WHERE THE FUCK FOUR COME FROM?!

"Enzo and Mateo....we adopted them."

Lia: Awwww that's so cute.

We sit together on the couch watching people fuck around and my phone rings

"Yea Papi?"

Spooky: Talk maté down for me. Tell him nothings gonna happen.

"Okay?.....maté you okay baby?"

Mateo: Mami come home! A-at our bad mami house s-she went out and then the back men came and took us away a-and made us do stuff to grown up girls and it's was scary I-I don't want them to come this time mami please!

"Oh no no noooo baby nothings gonna happen papis there he's not gon let nothing happen to you I promise you bebito."

Mateo: I-I want you to come hooooome.

"Okay okay Papi I'm coming now."

I hang up and I go to find Lia and I run into JC

JC: Oh shit you look good.

"Mhm not for you bye."

JC: Come on....I'll make it up to you nova.

"I don't want you to. I have a boyfriend. Goodbye."

I run over to Lia grabbing her arm and she turns around

Lia: What.

"I gotta go.....mateos having a panic attack. I'll see you tomorrow?"

Lia: Yea whatever.....mommy duties are cool.

"Idiot....byeee."

I basically run home and I frown seeing Oscar standing on the porch holding Mateo and playing with his hair trying to calm him down.