Step Into The Grand Tour Part 1

Back at Bulma's Aircraft, Goku and Kid Goku are sparring as the rest are watching.

"Question, why does the kid version of Goku have a monkey tail, is he dress up like Sun Wukong", said Cinos.

"No, when we young we thought Goku was some kind of monkey boy who turn into giant ape", said Bulma.

"But years later when he meet Raditz, Goku older brother, we learned that he is Saiyan, a warrior race who can transform into Ozarus to all life on planets but glad Goku hit in the head when he was a toddler and now a change person", said Krillin.

"He's change but he got hit in the head, why does that sound familiar", said Cinos as scratch his head.

"Yep, sadly there not enough of left as me and other are hybrids of Saiyan and humans", said F. Trunks.

"So basically Goku came to Earth after a planetary destruction, sound like something out of a comic book", said Cinos, "Real shame that these waves are suppressing him, now I really want to know how strong he is compared to my current form"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, THEY REALLY TRYING TO SCREW UP WITH THE TIMELINE!", shouted Chronoa in rage as she is feeding F. Gohan.

"Hello, so how am I alive and young, not that I'm not shame of", said Paragus.

"Simple, you were revived and your youth have been have restored by most likely the Dragon Balls", said Krillin.

The sound of ki blast have been heard, damage part of the ship, and fall down as it crash.

A tall man fly down as he look at the crash ship.

"Well well, who did I crash when I came to this place whatever this place is", said the mystery person.

Coming out of the ship is Goku, Kid Goku, Krillin, DBS Broly, & F. Trunks.

"What Goku, your an adult again, how, wait two Gokus?", said the mystery man, "Krillin, your young and alive, guess I'll fix that".

"Wait.... that voice", said Goku.

"The outfit.... it.... it can't be", said Krillin.

"No way, is that 17", said F. Trunks.

"Your sorta correct, I'm Super 17, seem like I will kill you all and I won't failed this time", said Super 17.

"How are you not affecting by the waves", said Krillin.

"Waves, oh yeah, you may say is thank to my special unique within me as I'm design", said Super 17 as he Crack his fist.

"Cinos, care to joined us", said Goku as he turned around as Cinos lift the aircraft along with Bulma, F. Mai, Eighter, Kid Chi-Chi, Paragus, Cheelai, Lemo, Tapion, Chronoa, and F. Gohan are out of Bulma' ship.

"Sorry, but I think I should put this somewhere else, just in case", said Cinos as he lifted the aircraft and move out.

F. Gohan look at Super 17, which cause him in shock.

"Android 17......", said F. Gohan as he look scared but then turn into  anger, "You.... you will..... YOU WILL PAY!!!!!".

F. Gohan run toward Super 17 as use his only arm to punch him in the face but sadly it didn't work.

"Hey there Gohan, you look different but also younger, what with the arm, do you need match with your other arm", said Super 17 as he use a powerful kick to easily knock F. Gohan out.

"Ga.... Gohan", said Chronoa as she went to Gohan and aid him, "You idiot, I told you you're not in shape to fight".

"I.... I don't care..... 17 will pay.... pay for what he did.... my friends... my arm!", shouted F. Gohan in rage as he struggled to get up.

"No Gohan, I need you, Tapion, and Eighter to protect the rest, we'll deal with this Super 17", said Goku.

"Fa.... father", said F. Gohan as Chronoa cared him by shoulder.

"Krillin, you can use the soul this time, I'll be using Kaioken this time", said Goku.

"Fine, I will", said Krillin as the soul got out of Goku and went inside him.

"Do you guys think you can't fight me, numbers doesn't matter", said Super 17.

"Don't get cocky Super 17, I don't know what crazy timeline your from but you won't defeat us", said Goku.

"I don't get it, who this guy", said Kid Goku.

"This is 17, an Android create by Dr. Gero of the Red Ribbon army", said Goku.

"Red.... Ribbon.... army", said Kid Goku then grab his power pole in rage, "Then I'll join, I will finish him just like I did to the rest".

"Two Gokus, oh well it's double the fun of killing you, your Super Saiyan 4", said Super 17.

"Super.... Saiyan.... 4?", said confused Goku.

"Sorry, keep forgetting that your not my Goku", said Super 17 as he ready for a fight.

"Wait, as familiar energy are coming, wait there more which are also familiar too", said Goku.

"Yeah, your right, their familiar", said F. Trunks

"Here is the a familiar energy", said a young voice arrived as seem to be a kid with Goku hair style but wears a blue & yellow outfit and also have a tail.

"Goku!", shouted Super 17.

"Wait another me, I thought you were me", said Kid Goku.

"17, what, I thought..... I thought I already defeated you", said GT Goku.

"You did defeat me or maybe a me from a different point in time", said Super 17, "Don't get your con....

An adult man with spikey hair arrived very angrily, "Shut up, I want to defeat you Kakarot you kill him last time", said the long-haired man.

"Wait Vegeta? ", said Goku, "It's Vegeta but he's different".

There a guy who look like Trunks with two other kids.

"Oh great, more of you guys", said Super 17.

Chronoa saw this, "Oh great, more people from an alternate timeline".

"Hey mister, you look like me", said GT Goku.

"Well I do", said Goku.

"You also look like me too", said GT Goku.

"Wow, it like look at a mirror", said Kid Goku

"Three Gokus, this is more interested", said Super 17.

"Wait, three Kakarots, great it my worst nightmare", said GT Vegeta.