1.

After a long day sitting at a cafe with a plate of burgers, a bowl of fries which had both curly and normal fries with a tall glass of thick chocolate milkshake is something any couple would dream of after what Natalie and Demi just experienced at the ceremony. Nina was looking at Lauren who was not eating her plate and she frowned.

"Lauren please have something, you didn't have anything at the resort I know Natalie and Demi are your friends and you are worried but now they are 35000 feet up in the air on their way to Switzerland" said Nina pushing a plate of burgers towards Lauren.

Lauren then saw the tall glass of chocolate milkshake and she chuckles taking the burger in her hand.

"Did you know that Demi and Natalie's baby girl loves chocolate milkshakes?" said Lauren.

"I didn't know that also I have no idea that your friends had a baby girl" replied Nina slurping her milkshake. Nina and Lauren decided to spend some time together as Lauren didn't want to stay by herself because she would feel depressed. It was Nina's plan to come to the café and spend some time before heading back to their house. Both of them finished their food which was in front of them and after which Lauren got up and went to the washroom after which she came to Nina and both of them made it to the car and while they were getting in the car there was a call on Lauren's phone.

Lauren looked at the phone and she smiled as she saw the face of her cute friend none other than Camila so she answered the call immediately.

"Mila how goes the spa day?" asked Lauren

"I am loving it, Dallas and I are so happy since Emily is with Dinah and Ally for the time being we get to enjoy some time" said Camila.

"Hey so has someone spoken to the newlywed couple and asked them how they are especially Natty" said Lauren.

"I will talk to them in a while so tell me Mija how is your friend?" asked Camila.

"I will talk about that later, bye bye monkey" said Lauren and hung up the phone.

Lauren and Nina both got into the car and they both hit the road again as they wanted to get back to Nina's before sundown and they had no idea whether they would be able to reach on time because Lauren had taken quite some time to finish her meal in the café and Nina didn't mind it at all because she knew Lauren was in a very vulnerable place at the moment because she not only lost a girlfriend but then she even lost a little girl who she adored. While they were driving back to Nina Lauren was looking outside the window and she was getting a bit sleepy because drives kind of were getting Lauren to fall asleep easily.

For instance, this was the time when Lauren and Jennifer for the first time decided to go camping and for them to go to a campsite they had to drive for some time. Both of them prepared for the camping trip and then when Jennifer was the one to drive the car and Lauren who was sitting in the passenger seat after 45 minutes went into a deep slumber, but then the thing about Lauren is that when she is asleep she will not wake up the entire time but yeah when the car comes to a halt she will wake up because she would know it would be either for snacking or they have arrived at the destination. Nina was watching the road in front as she drove it was beautiful scenery the farms and the trees passed by as she drove along the countryside, Nina thought that Demi and Natalie had chosen a great place to get married. Nina looked to the other side and made sure that the girl slept without any difference and for that to happen she took out her pods and plugged it to her ears so she can listen to the music without disturbing Lauren.

While she was listening to the music she did recollect the events of the last evening that is before the ceremony, everyone thought that everything was going to be alright but then in the case of Demi and Natalie things went wild after the ceremony and the reception was a buzzkill.

The first-class airport lounge.

Natalie was sitting on a couch and she had her pods in her ears with soft music playing her ears, she wanted to calm herself because she was a bit traumatized because she heard the sound of a gunshot just 3 hours back and her phone well her phone was broken, because when she heard the gunshot fired she dropped the phone and it was of no use for her. She was a bit in shock I mean her brother tried to kill her and some woman just mentioned something about a secret what was that about, Natalie was thinking about a lot of things while she was sitting there and then suddenly the music in her ears stopped so she saw beside her and then saw her wife holding a phone in her hand and a red mug.

"You won't be needing this mobile because yours is being packed as we speak in the store" said Demi sitting next to Natalie and then rubbing the girl's back.

"I am not a person who drops her phone Dem, but the shot I heard was so sudden so the grip on my phone left and then goodbye phone" said Natalie.

"It's alright here I got your favorite hot chocolate with chocolate whipped cream and cocoa powder sprinkled on top, there was a Starbucks in the corner and we need this, plus our flight is delayed by an hour" said Demi.

Natalie took the mug in her hand and she leaned forward and kissed Demi on her lips and then once she shared the kiss with her wife she broke the kiss and she looked into Demi's eyes and she answered.

"Thank you so much you are the best person ever" said Natalie.

Natalie then takes a sip of her cocoa and then her nerves calmed down instantly after which she took Demi's hands in her and she played with the fingers. Natalie always does that when she is feeling scared and Demi knows this because the same thing happened two or three occasions in the past while they were dating, one time was while she was sitting in the back of the car while the two of them were about to meet Demi's mother for the first time, the second time was when they were in Spain for the concert and her brother called her up when he got to know about their wedding and then there was one more instance where Penny was acting up a bit when she lied to her face and when Penny got sick while they were leaving the girls house (fifth harmony mansion). Demi placed a hand over the entangled fingers and she rubbed it.

"So what do you think our princess is doing, how many milkshakes would she have had till now with Ally?" asked Demi.

"If anything would have happened Ally would have called you by now and since Dinah is there I don't think our baby will say a word, she might adore Dinah but then again Dinah is strict everyone knows that' said Natalie. Demi did agree to that and the reason why that was because Ally being Demi's best friend since they met might have spilled out beans about Dinah being a dominatrix and that too a person who is into pain and pleasure.

Demi finished her cocoa and then she got her wife close to her and she wrapped a hand over the girl's waist. So the newlywed now were about to go to Switzerland and that was their first destination, and from there it is Rome, Greece and last stop Bali. This was their plan for the honeymoon which they had decided and they were really looking forward and they wanted this long trip because one they had the time in their hands and two they didn't have to worry about Penny since she would be spending her first week with Dinah and Ally and then her second week with Mila and Dallas at their new house.

Natalie then looked at her wife and she took her hand in her.

"Demi I am really sorry I know you dreamed of this day since we both got engaged a few months back and then my brother ruined it at the very last moment" said Natalie.

"I don't want you to apologize please, it is not your fault, I mean we did ask Ally's brother to make sure he is not allowed anywhere near us, so as a matter of fact, we must thank her and her brother actually" said Demi.

Both of them finished their hot cocoa and they made sure that they had everything because as per the announcement they will be boarding the flight within in next 20 minutes.