2.

Ally and Dinah were sitting in their room as they had a long day with the three little ones and once they were all down for their nap finally the couple had the time for themselves. Ally was sitting next to Dinah really close and she was feeling a bit clingy towards Dinah and after the long hard day she didn't want to move away from her dom and yes before them getting to the place from the wedding they had decided that they will take things forward in their relationship and all of the things were discussed on the car drive to the house. Dinah slowly slid the turtle neck the short blonde was wearing and there it was a white-collar with a heart in the middle and with the Dinah leaned forward and kissed the girl on her cheek and she blushed.

The day after the wedding Dinah and Ally were coming back to their mansion and while they were driving back Dinah suggested that they will make one quick stop on the way and once that task is completed they will be heading back home.

While they had stopped at a gas station and a small store in the road Dinah went into the store and came out with a collar in her purse, the collar was the same one which Ally was wearing but then she has to hide it under a turtle neck that is the rule. Dinah was going to surprise Ally that night after they get to the house and once the girls were put to bed then the women are going to have their time for some time. The same night after a healthy dinner and a few episodes of boss baby with the little ones Dinah decided to tuck the girls after the girls were in the bed she took Ally to the bathroom and once she gave her girlfriend a shower and got her out in the bedroom she made her kneel down on the floor completely naked and then the collar was made to be worn by Ally.

Ally loved it that she was collared by Dinah now she was her girlfriend and a pet and she was really happy but the rules which Dinah put were really serious and strict.

"I want ice cream, do we have ice cream?" asked Ally.

Dinah looked at the little figure in her arms and she chuckles a bit nodding as she slides down from the couch and went to the refrigerator and got a small tub of ice cream which both of them can share together. Dinah got only got one spoon because she wanted to go ahead and share one spoon between the two of them. Ally was in the bed still snuggled on the couch and she was watching the series as Dinah came back and she sat next to Ally calling her back on the lap. Once Ally was in the embrace again Dinah opened the tub which had chocolate-flavored ice cream. Dinah and ally each took turns to eat and sometimes they would feed each other.

Dinah and Ally made sure that the whole tub was empty and the series was running on the flat-screen Ally pouts and looks at her girlfriend who was sitting on the lap she was feeling really needy for some reason and she wanted something to happen at this moment. Dinah realized that there was a gaze on her and she looked down at her sub and she raised an eyebrow.

"Why the pouting little one, is something wrong?" asked Dinah.

"Wanna play mistress" spoke Ally as she was playing with the woman's hair.

"Well if you are asking for it then I think we better take this to our room and make sure you get what you want" said Dinah as she turned off the flat screen and she got up from the couch and made their way to the top guest room which was first used by Mila and Dallas but after they moved out it is empty ever since.

Ally got into the room and then she looked around and then she thought for a second and then she closed the door behind her and then came and sat on the bed after which she looked at Dinah and she wondered if both of them were thinking the same thing or was it only her. Dinah came out of the bathroom and she looked at her girlfriend who was not in the present state and she came and flicked her fingers in front of the girl and then she smiled. When Ally saw the tall woman standing above her she bit her lip and then she nodded.

"Do you think this would be a great room to make it our personal playroom and we will add a personal lock in front of the door which has our access only?" asked Ally.