Day 2

(Charles pov)

I woke up at 6 AM "Wow i can't believe i could wake up this early.." I said. That's when I noticed something on the side of my bed. Wait.. 'CARL?!?!' HOW DID HE GET HERE?!? I thought to myself BLUSHING like crazy. He seemed so comfy I couldn't dare to wake him up.. So I left him be and just got up to get ready for a beautiful nice weekend. Valentines day was two days away and I didn't know who to celebrate with.. Except.. Maybe Carl would say yes.. I'll ask him at lunch.

(Carl's pov)

I woke up and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was.. 9:00 AM. I got up to take a shower and just put on a regular big hoodie, It's the weekend leave me alone-

Anyways i got dressed and went to watch tv which was pretty boring.. I had made it to the kitchen to grab some chips and the fridge had a note..

"Hi Carl if you are reading this, I'm out trying to find somebody for valentines day so food is ready in the fridge to be heated. Have a wonderful day Carl! :)"

I felt like something was off,Not bad off but off. I just started to cook the chicken that was in the fridge and started to eat. As soon as I was almost done there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Jamie, who seemed to have come for something. "Excuse me carl? Is Charles home?" She questioned while looking at me up and down. "Oh no sorry he went Grocery shopping for something" i said answering her question. "Oh! Well can you return this to him? He needed these flowers for something and they were labeled for you." She said while handing the flowers. I looked at them confused, taking them and saying thank you before she left and closed the door. I looked at the note added to it and when I opened it I was shook. It was tickets to the new concert held for April Parfait and I was going with Charles OMG! I looked at the note attached and it said.. (Hi carl i wanted to celebrate valentine's day with you at the special concert with you, i heard you like the place and wanted to go so i bought these tickets please enjoy looking at these before the day sense we gotta go at the 14

-Signed, Charles)

I squealed in excitement and held the Roses he gave, What a joyful day!

(Charles pov)

"Jeez, where are the chocolate boxes?" I whisper in the middle of the hallway. I take the two close chocolate boxes and wonder if I should buy a heart box or a chocolate box? Oh what do I think? I think I'll just buy the heart one. They have a blue one anyway- I start to find my way to the checkout and pay for everything and start walking with my bags but then- "Charles, Brother is that you?" I turn around and notice it's my somewhat sister jamie! "Oh Jamie, hi! Oh wait, can you take this to my place and give this to the person inside?" I ask. "Oh sure! I was gonna ask if i can help you, you know help you get with him?" I blush slightly when she said that. "Well sure! If you can try anything I hope it helps!" I said excitedly. I get back after I get the text she got the text she brought the flowers. I put down the bags and started making a valentine's day basket and hid it in the kitchen cabinet before Carl saw. I walked into the living room and watched as Carl slept peacefully. And let me tell you, I never felt this way before! But maybe it's right about this! I made my bed and started to make a notebook full of secrets. Secrets I would never tell anyone but a loved one, Like a married loved one. I left my book back in a locked drawer and looked at the clock. It was 7:30 PM, I got in my Pajamas and started to walk to the couch. I layed on the couch and got comfy. I started to fall asleep but I felt some hug. I noticed it was Carl, and I felt safe.. Warm.. and adjusted. I turned myself over so I could look at the ceiling. I hugged Carl to sleep that night and felt better about the valentines. 

Words:754