Day 4

(The ultra gay warning (¬‿¬))

(Charles pov)

It was the biggest day.. The big day I Try to make the biggest move in my love life.. If this fails I might be single forever.. I hope the letter went through.. I started putting my outfit on which was a regular outfit with a hoodie and ripped jeans, I grabbed a jacket just in case he gets cold, and a few emergencies for anything. I started picking up my gift and waited at the door for carl.

(Carl pov)

I woke up to my alarm going off.. I get up and see that my phone read 6:20.. Wait 6:20?!? THE CONCERT IS IN AN HOUR HOW DID I WAKE UP SO LATE?

I quickly put on my outfit with a gray plaid skirt, a nice navy blue sweater, gym shorts and my regular shoes. I grab my backpack with all my necessities and run out the door to see Charles waiting for me. "Sorry I'm late, I woke up later than I wanted to!" I was worried we would be late. "Oh it's okay! We can go early!" he said excitedly" we walked to the concert while grabbing some popcorn. We decided to sit in the middle of the crowd since there is more of a chance to be able and crowd surf. The place filled in at least 3 minutes tops! And the show started to start. April parfait cookie started to sing my favorite song Prom dress.

It was 2 minutes in when a light shined on me and Charles. I looked around and heard the crowd yelling kiss out of nowhere.. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR KISS HIM!!" I heard April Parfait yell, Charles got up and hugged my hips, I felt the passionate life of a beautiful relationship.. It was beautiful.. And perfect.. I felt in heaven..

(Charles pov)

We sat down after the kiss and i'm pretty sure we kissed on live tv which was awkward I would admit but it was passionate and heavenly..

The concert ended and I took out all the gifts and I could tell he loved them. I felt a peck and it was perfect.. "So does this mean we're official?" I ask questioningly. "Well yeah I guess it does!" Carl says excitedly. "Wait but what about your apartment?" I ask questioning almost everything. "Well I might have gotten kicked out of it a day ago.." he says, mumbling over a bit.

"Well I guess you can stay with me while it's official!" I said excitedly while picking up Carl bridal style into the apartments.

(Hello and thank you for reading this book for like 20 minutes or so. I started this when I noticed this ship wasn't as popular as I thought so I got as much courage and placed it on my wall! I never thought it could be so popular! I'm really glad it made such a way and I wanna say whoever is reading have a wonderful day afternoon or night and love your loved ones!)

Words:500