Chapter 3

Rin pov

   Shirou and I were asked to accompany the Knights as they all caught up and enjoyed the evening on town. Each spirit was so expressive and had so different versions of 'casual' outfits.

   Artoria wore the blouse and blue skirt Shirou bought her. Mordred wore her jean shorts and sports bra with a leather jacket over it. Bedivere wore a formal looking button up with a pair of jeans. Tristan wore a pair of shorts with a plane shortsleeve shirt, he also carried a hoodie Incase it got windy. Agravain wore a full leather outfit. Lancelot wore a sleeveless with a pair of cargo pants. Gawain wore a long sleeve button up with a pair of dark jeans. Finally we have Y/n, he wore a pare of brown slacks, a leather belt and a blackish blue v-neck sleeveless that surprisingly, was tucked in. To cover all the scars and marks up and down his arms, Y/n chose to were a charcoal pullover hoodie. He also insisted on walking ahead of the group and carrying the bags with the minor items everyone bought. I noticed earlier that he had his eyes on a black trench coat a few stores back. Thankfully, I'd managed to buy it and hid it in the back pack Shirou carried that had the snacks in it.

   I sped up to talk to him only to see a blurr of black and yellow bump into Y/n's shoulder. No. Nonononononononono!

???: Huh?! Watch where you're walking Mongrel!

Y/n: Hold your tongue, scum. You speak to the Royal Knight of Camelot's throne!

   Shit! What's Gilgamesh doing here?! Last I checked we beat him. Gilgamesh smiled evilly as he met my gaze.

Gilgamesh: If you truly are a Royal Knight, then I suggest we have a friendly duel to see who is the better warrior.

   Y/n nodded and pointed to the west.

Y/n: there's a barren hill half a mile that way. We can duel there.

    Oh.....no.

                                *

    Y/n stood across from Gilgamesh both waiting for the que to start the battle. I hesitantly raised my hand holding a handkerchief. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about things going very wrong.

Me: Both fighters ready?

    I managed to yell through my fear as I then dropped the cloth. The seconded the cloth touched the ground Y/n and Gilgamesh changed into their servant outfits and attacked each other.

 The seconded the cloth touched the ground Y/n and Gilgamesh changed into their servant outfits and attacked each other