Chapter 4

Y/n Pov

I gaze a the girl before us.

Hard to believe that an hour ago she was clad in Galahad's armor and was brandishing his shield

Hard to believe that an hour ago she was clad in Galahad's armor and was brandishing his shield. She sat across from us with her friends while in the living room of Lady Gwendolyn's house that she loaned us.

As normal I let them do the talking but Father kept trying to be 'gentle' while the others, minus Mordred who was stuffing her face with Shirou's cooking, following her lead.

Having had enough of this I stomped my foot on the ground to get her attention.

"Answer me this girl; why do weild Galahad's shield as well as bare his aura!?"

She yelped and backed up before gathering her bearings.

Girl: My name is Mash Kyrielight, I work with the Chaldea magic organization. There was an accident when trying to summon a servant when I was attacked by the Chaos Brigade. The result was Galahad's soul being fused with mine, I'm what's considered a Demi-Servent... I'm sorry...

She whimpered and lowered her head. Looking at everyone else, I see a disapproving gaze from Father and Brother. That look... I can't stand it...

Growling I turn to her with a fierce glare.

"Fine Girl, you may live. Just stay out of my way,"

I turn and walk outside and find myself in an amazing garden. Taking a moment to bask in the beauty of nature, my relaxation is interrupted by Father approaching me.

Father: Y/n, may we have a chat? I feel that something I did is bothering you...

Turning to her I can't stop myself from yelling.

"Really? You King Artoria Pendragon whom was too prideful in life as a king and too busy trying to live with Mordred, whom you ignored because you chose to see him-her... Them as a representation of your failure as a King and a reminder that Morgan would always try to kill you. You, whom was too busy trying to get a grip on yourself to see the innocent, confused children we were begging you to help us and give us a home? You, who cared so little for us that you let Mordred throw a temper tantrum and kill you while you let me and Gwynevere to try to combat Morgan!... I bet you did even care for her-

I was cut off when a steel gauntlet made contact with my face sending into the trees.

Father: DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT I DIDN'T LOVE MY BELOVED GWYNEVERE!

Looking up at her I see her with tears in her eyes.

Father: Yes I hurt you and Mordred. I will not deny that. However, now that I have a chance to fix my mistake of ignoring you two, I will not let two fall from my arms... Not again.

Father then hugged me as she dispelled her armor, pressing my head against her heart. I can't help but be stuck in shock at what's happening. I slowly regain my sense of self when I hear multiple footsteps approaching.