Despised

(Picture above is what your dad looks like)
M/n = mom name 
Lorenzo = your dad
Kai = best friend
Elias = (male) bodyguard
Miriam = maid
H/l = hair length
E/c =eye color

M/n POV

Ugh why did I have to give birth to such a vile creature...
She doesn't even look like me, she looks so much like that stupid hot father of hers. 

*knock knock*

"Honey?"

That must be him "yes dear?"

"I got you your water, can I hold her?"

Yes please take this little blood sucking bug! "Sure dear, hold her gently" as if I care.

"Did you feed her yet?" Ugh I think I'm gonna puke

"Yes, she's been fed"

Lorenzo POV

Wow she seems much nicer than I thought she'd be about this, she hated being pregnant I thought for sure she wouldn't even want to look at her. Well that's good then.

Wow my daughter is so precious, I can't get over how cute she is, she looks like her mother, at least I chose a woman with good looks. Finally my life can be complete now that I have my child in my arms.

~_~_~_~_~_~_time skip~_~_~

"Daddy daddy! Look!" My beautiful y/n came running over to me, her h/l flowing in the wind. "What is it princess?" I asked and bent down to her height "I got a flower for you it's a daisy" she was too cute, I plucked the flower from her hand "thank you darling"

"Y/n! Time to come in!" Lately m/n has been trying to separate me and y/n and of course y/n comes running. "Ok I'm coming! Bye daddy" she waved and ran inside, that woman is up to something I just know it....

~_~_~_~_ Le time skip ~_~_~_~

"Hmm? M/n?" Where did she go? She was laying right here.

*plates crashing from downstairs*

What the hell!?

I ran downstairs as quick as I could, only to find my dear wife throwing plates to the ground and yelling at a guard ... wait she has y/n and she has packed suitcases!

"What is going on!?" I harshly yelled out "oh great now I have to deal with you!" M/n spat at me and glared at me, it was like dagger in my eyes "bring y/n here" I looked at my sleeping child in her mother's arms.

"And stop throwing things around and yelling you'll wake her up" I spat "as if I care, I'm trying to leave you dimwit!" Yea not the best comeback she's ever had...
"Come back and give her to me or I'll make you" I grit my teeth "go ahead I already filed for divorce the paper is on your desk and I'll call the cops if you don't let me leave with y/n" this woman was really something.

"Oh by the way I know you only used me for a child that's why I had an abortion for our first without your knowledge but since we're having a divorce might as well let you know!" She smirks evilly but I have to hold back I can't do it now.

"Fine but I wanna see her every week while your at work" she rolled her eyes and scoffed at me. "Whatever bye babe" she blew a sinister kiss at me and then left to the car and I watched her drive away.

"Boss you really let her leave like that? And with y/n" Elias asked and I smirk "please, she won't get away that easy, y/n will be back in my arms soon enough and away from that woman, follow them"

_____________________________

Hey guys I really hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm sorry it's so short but I'm going to try to make the next chapters longer.

Hope you all have an amazing day :)