She's mine

Lorenzo POV

It's been months since I've seen my y/n, that woman did not keep her promise to me that she would let me see y/n. And for that reason, I have to take matters into my own hands.

"She really thinks she can take my child from me... go get her... NOW" I slammed my fist on the table and Elias stood straight "right away sir" he rushes out the door.

My dear y/n will be home soon. And when she is I won't let anyone take her from me again.

Elias POV

I've been watching y/n for a while now and I really can't wait till she can live in the mansion with us, then I'll get to see her all the time and watch over her more closely, as I'll be her personal bodyguard.

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it!?" m/n yelled from the other side before opening the door

"Hello ma'am I'm here for y/n" I tried to smile as politely as I could "I'm so jealous y/n gets to spend the weekend with a snack like you" I rolled my eyes, the divorce was just finalized and she's already pining after someone, and me nonetheless. "Y/n! get your butt down here!" she harshly barks out to her in which the little five-year-old runs down the stairs with a suitcase in hand and pigtails bouncing as she hops down the stairs.

"Who are you? I thought I was going to get to see daddy" her little face drops and she hides behind her mom's leg "I am Elias, I'll be your personal bodyguard and I will escort you to your dad" I smile at her "ugh go on already y/n I have a date!" m/n pushes her out in front of me and it was then that I noticed m/n's outfit. She was wearing a short red dress, her boobs almost coming out of the top and her lipstick was a dark shade of purple.

"Let's go y/n we can get ice cream on the way" I took her suitcase for her and she smiles "Yay!" she runs towards the limo and the driver opened the door for her and she hopped in.

~_~_~_~_~_~Le time skip _~_~_~_~_~

Lorenzo POV

*Knock knock*

"Who is it?" I answered harshly "It's Elias" I heard a voice from the other side say "come in" I adjusted myself and stood up as the door opened "daddy!" y/n ran towards me and I enveloped her in my arms "Elias took me to get ice cream see!" she pointed to Elias who was holding her ice cream "come eat and sit by me and tell me about what you've been up to" I smile and usher her to desk chair it was big and cushiony so she will probably like it.

"Well, I made a new friend at school, his name is Kai" she smiled "He?" I arched and eyebrow "Yes, he's so funny and plays many games with me at recess" she licked her ice cream and smiled "Did your mom get you toys for your room?" I had shipped over some toys and plushies for y/n a few weeks ago but m/n never got back to me if they were received.

"Mm no, she said they were for an orphanage and she gave them away" well at least she gave them to orphans

Oh... if only Lorenzo knew... y/n's mom did not give them to anyone, in fact she plainly threw all the toys and plushies away in the garbage.

"Do you like living with your mom honey? Or would you rather live here with me?" I smiled "I want to live with you!" her eyes lit up "Then I won't have to sleep outside when mommy has company!" she smiled but that was nothing to smile about.... "I'm sorry y/n what did you say? Why don't you tell me EVERYTHING that happens at your moms house...now"

_~_~_~_~_~_~Time skip _~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

That woman! How dare she do those things, not feeding her unless it's her leftovers or unless it's school lunch, making her sleep outside in this autumn weather when she wants to sleep around, and she has her room in a closet! This has to be a joke.

I knew it wasn't though, she's doing this to spite me, she knows I love y/n and I just used her so I could have a child. She hates that y/n even looks a little bit like me.

"Is that all dear?" I looked into her cute eyes "Mm I think so" she placed a finger on her chin before answering "oh darling, you've got ice cream all over you now, you have to go wash up" I picked her up and headed towards the bathroom Elias close behind.

Elias waited outside the bathroom door and stood guard "but my suitcase has all my clothes" she pouted, she always hated baths "Elias put it by the hamper it's ok" I grabbed a pair of Halloween pajamas, a long-sleeved shirt and pants with little black cat socks, her mom packed them, at least she can do that right. Y/n got in the tub and I immediately noticed a bruise on her shoulder.

"Y/n what's this from?" I pointed at it so she knew "oh uhm... mommy said not to tell anyone" she looked down and stared sadly into the water "you can tell me y/n I won't let anything bad happen to you, I promise" I smiled but at those last words y/n started crying and she looked up at me and told me the truth.

_~_~_~_~_After y/n was done washing up~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"There all dressed, thank you for telling me what happened y/n" I got out a brush and brushed her (long/short/medium length) hair, her hair seemed dry before the wash, I'm guessing m/n didn't bother to clean her properly.

I picked her up and walked to my room, her room was still being prepared with all the things she liked. I set her down on the bed and covered her up. "Sweet dreams sweetie" I kissed her forehead and started walking away "you're not going to stay with me?" she asked in the sweetest cutest voice ever.

"Not yet, daddy has some... business to attend to first then I will come right back, in the meantime Elias will stay with you" she smiles "okay" she lays back down and I wave before leaving.

Now. Time to take care of that B***h.

Elias POV

I am so glad I get to watch over her while she sleeps! I didn't think I'd get this chance, I thought I would have to sneak in later or watch from the window, this is so much better!

she's so cute I can't believe I am so lucky. Her hair falls around her face so perfectly and I bet it's really soft. I just wish I could've protected her from that monster of a mom but I wasn't allowed to do anything or tell boss, I was only allowed to watch from afar.

In fact, I was only supposed to watch over her at school, which is why I definitely couldn't tell boss I was watching her full time. If I interfered before the plan would not have worked out, but I wanted to help her so badly it burned me not being able to. I am so glad she will be with us full time now; I can worry less.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I tried to make it longer this time so I hope it satisfies.

Also, no Elias does NOT feel any romantic attraction towards you it is ALL PLATONIC and he just wants to be able to protect her and he also will not EVER feel any romantic feelings.

The only love interest so far is Kai... ok wait not as kids but when they are older, but anyway I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter and the story so far!

Bye for now.