Acceptance

Y/n POV

"Now let's get you dressed to go see your mom, it's cold so we have to dress warm" my dad got me dressed but I despised this.

"There all dressed and you look so cute" he booped my nose, I just wanted to see mom, even if it meant I would have to sleep in a closet at least I'd get to go to school

"There all dressed and you look so cute" he booped my nose, I just wanted to see mom, even if it meant I would have to sleep in a closet at least I'd get to go to school. "Let's get in the car sweetie" I ran downstairs and hopped in the back seat as dad buckled me.

_~_~_~_~_~_~Time skip_~_~_~_~

The car ride was long but we were finally there and I felt so happy to see mom. "Here we are" my dad looks at me and then looks back out at the area of land, this wasn't moms house. "This is a cemetery" I looked out at the graves "I know" he walks over to what looked like a relatively new grave "I told you I'd take you to see your mom, here she is" he looked down at it and my heart sunk.

"She can't be dead" I stepped closer "I didn't want to tell you but, she said she didn't want you anymore, that's why I took you in the first place" he seemed sad as he said it "she seemed to have no remorse for saying that, maybe it's better she's dead" I felt too sad, I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

My dad enveloped me in his arms as I cried and picked me up "Let's go home" he walked off to the limo and I couldn't help but keep crying, I felt tired, maybe I'll just take a little nap.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_Time skip_~_~_~_~

Lorenzo POV

Finally, she's asleep, maybe this will make her want to stay with me and not be so defiant. Even if she doesn't, she has no choice so I guess it doesn't matter but it would make it a whole lot easier if she just accepts this.

I think I'll have her sleep in my room tonight just in case she needs me. I kissed her forehead, she's just so cute she really does resemble me a little, she also resembles her mother too I'm glad her mother was good for that at least, her good looks made it easier to put up with her moods.

She needs to be protected by me at all costs, well me and Elias, she will be in danger just for being my daughter. She will be strong and I'll make sure no one even touches a hair on her head.

I think I'll take a little nap with her this day was quite tiring and I've finished my work for the day.

Y/n POV

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, this must be my dad's room. I looked over and saw him sleeping, he looks less scary like this. I decided to stay beside him and go back to sleep, maybe it's not so bad, and if I behave and listen maybe my dad will let me go back to school.

I laid down and closed my eyes, I never realized how comfy dads bed was and it was really big I have tons of space now! Well, I guess my room has lots of space since I'm not that big yet...

I'm sure if I just behave everything will be fine. I still can't believe mom didn't want me anymore I guess I should've expected it. From now on I'm going to do my best to be good so my dad can be proud and let me go back to school.

_~_~_~_~_~Time Skeep_~_~_~_~_~

"Daddy look!" I ran to him and showed him a picture I drew in art class of me and I was holding his hand "Oh wow this looks so great baby!" he hugged me and smiled "This deserves to go on the fridge" he got out a magnet and stuck it on the fridge.

"After your classes are done, we can go get you a happy meal and watch a funny movie since you've been working so hard" he smiled at me "Thank you daddy I can't wait!" I ran off to finish my classes. I really want those nuggets! I love nuggets and fries they're so good.

Lorenzo POV

It seems she forgot all about the incident where she was caged in that room. her memory span must not be very large, she is a child though what do I expect. It's a good thing in this case. She's acting as if everything is normal and nothing bad happened, I wonder if she misses her mom.

That woman wasn't ever very maternal but she is still her mom. I hated having to see her cry like that but it had to be done so she can adjust to this new life she has now. She seems to be doing great in her studies.

I might let her go back to school by the time she's 11, I'll have to see how she behaves up until that point, don't want to let her go too early, she might try to run away again.

I guess I'll just have to teach her before then not to disobey me and then everything will be fine, I'm sure and then I'll have nothing to worry about when I send her off.

Yes. That's what I'll do. I won't be too harsh, just enough so she knows. I won't dare hurt her physically, but I must make sure she relies ONLY on me.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey all I hope you liked this chapter!

I also want to say I'm going to be releasing more yandere stories REALLY soon so I'll update and tell you when they are out, I hope you like those ones too.

Also, I just realized but in the last chapter your dad did NOT starve you in that room, he did feed you and wash you but you just weren't allowed out. I realized I did not include that part so my bad.

Anyway, bye for now hope you all have a good rest of your day.