Chapter 2: Introducing yourself

Introducing yourself in this language is quite easy. You only need a few core words plus a few harder ones for a simple introduction!

Here is a word list you hopefully will find useful:

I = Sei (From the previous chapter)

Me = Jeit (Also in the previous chapter)

You = Etou (Also in the previous chapter)

Your = Etouer (pronounced Et-o-er)

Am = Saite (Pronounced S-eye-tay) 

Hello/hey ect = Talte (pronounced Tal-tay)

Go = Elto (Pronounced El-Toe)

By = Winare (Pronounced Win-ar-ay)

Name = Nataop (pronounced Na-ta-op)

Pronouns = Palisne (pronounced p-al-is-nay)

And = vaid (pronounced va-id)

What = Haitakle (pronounced h-eye-tak-li)

Is = Siltam (pronounced Sil-tam)

Some pronouns to keep note of (if u use neo pronouns just keep using the english ver because its easier)
She/her/hers = Tiejak/Tieajack/Tieijak

They/them/theirs = Teljak/Telajak/Telijak

He/him/his = Taljak/Talajak/Talijak

For people who use "It" as a pronoun you can either use the english ver or you may but do not need to use "Hilt" or "Hiljak"
So if you were a They/It, translated to Wc it would be: Teljak/Hiljak

Those are some basic words that can make a simple sentence like "I am ___, I go by ___Pronouns___" you could also add some other words in there like "hello" or "and these are my pronouns" but for now these words are ok.

So to say "I am y/n and i go by y/n pronouns" you would say:
Sei saite y/n vaid Sei elto winare Teljak/Telajak" (they/them)

To ask someone their own name and pronouns gets a bit complicated but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier!
Say:
"Haitakle  siltam etouer Nataop vaid palisne?"
Translated:
"What is your name and pronouns?"

Adding the pronouns bit is completely optional if you wanted you could just ask:
"Hailtakle siltam etouer nataop?"
(What is your name?)

Or as a response to that question you could say: "Sei saite y/n"
(I am y/n)

That concludes chapter 2! Hope you liked this chapter, chapter 3 will be how you get from place to place and different locations!
(Also feel free to request topics you would like to learn about :D)

Just as an added activity you can choose to do whilst waiting for more chapters you can write these down and practice these in real life if you want, and at some point I'm planning to make a google form where you can test yourself whenever you like, obviously its not mandatory just as a fun little activity though!