5

Y/n woke up with a horrible headache. Sleeping on hard rock every night took a huge toll on her body. Every day, she would wake up with pain aching in different parts of her, it was almost a betting game now, which part would hurt the most.

Apparently, it was still night. Even if there was no windows in her cell, the lack of noise from the other prisoners was a great indicator that the day was still away. Fighting the urge to rip her head appart, she sat up and took a deep breath. She missed the night. The stars, the cool wind just floating by to hug her cheeks and ruffle her hair. When she was young, she used to escape her bedroom to climb on the roof of her house, just to stair. She would look up for hours, imagining how awesome she could be. And now she was stuck in a shitty cell. If she wasn't so weak and malnourished, she could have easily used her powers to get the fuck out.

Running a hand through her hair, she reached for the tiny key the prince had brought her in secret. She already had tried it out and she discovered that it unlocked the chains sealing her to the wall. Just a little twist of this key and the heavy cuffs would be off her wrists. They were so bruised and hurting so badly. Yet now was not the time. Tomorrow was the sports festival as so she heard. Therefore her chance to freedom. 

As she lost herself in her thoughts, she heard footsteps comming near her cell. She panicked. Leaning to try and identify who was comming, she heard keys jiggle in the door. She swung herself back up and staired with wide eyes at the man that stood at the entree. Scars under his eyes, deep black hair. The king was nothing compared to this guy. He took a slow and steady step towards y/n. He kept walking as her eyes grew wider in fear. She hated that man. So much.

Once he was close enough he bent down to her level. Y/n tried to make bigger distance between them, but she was already back on the wall, and the chains holding her were not going to move easly. Now, she could almost feel his breath on her. It was too much, too close. She started to breath heavily, not wanting to know what was gonna happen this time.  

"Hello, sweetheart" Chills run down her spine. His eyes were piercing through her, making her body tense up, completely still.
"How are you doing today?" He lifted his hand up and caressed her hair, very very slowly. Y/n didn't answer. She just held his gaze, unmoving. It made him angry that she didn't respond. "I asked you a question." He gripped her throat hard enough to make her breathing stop. Her eyes went wide as she grabbed his hand to try and remove it, without success. "Oh, come on now. You just had to answer me. Don't get all fussed up, it makes your pretty face all ugly." Her eyes were starting to water a little. She needed air. She nodded at him, eyes squinted, so he released her.

Y/n  coughed out. The man in front of her rolled his eyes to the sky. "Don't be dramatic now i barely touched you." She glared at him. "What do you want." She should not have said that. He quickly took one of her chained wrists and slammed it on the wall. A blue fire lit in his other palm and gushed out to the exposed skin of her forearm. She yelled in pain as the cold fire iced/burned her. It left a nice burn, if it had been a birth mark, it would have been pretty. But now, it was just sad and painful.

Tears running down her cheeks, the man wiped them warmly. "Now, now, don't cry. Don't be impolite to me from now on. Alright? You just had to behave. It's your fault I had to do this, you know, i really didn't want to." Y/n closed her eyes trying to ignore the pain. "Look at me." He was commanding, powerful. If only she could use her power. Not daring to disobey him further more, she opened her eyes still filled with tears and look at him in the eyes.

"Now that's a good girl." He pushed forward and pressed his lips against hers. She was shocked. Y/n tried to push him away but his towering body was keeping her locked in place. He pushed his tongue in but as he did, a rush of blood came gushing in his mouth. He pulled away, red liquid leaking past his lips.

"You fucking bitch! You fucking bit me?" She smirked at him, lips as red as him. "Fuck yeah..." She huffed a little breath that she was holding up for too long. She had regained her fierce spirit, telling herself oh hell not would she let him have his way. Oh, she was still afraid yet she had to do something.

His eyes burned in anger. With all his force, hit punched her square in the head, which hit the ground with a nice thud. What a way to ease her headache from earlier. She was losing her senses, her head was bleeding, maybe, she couldn't feel much. She tried to host herself up but her arms wouldn't listen. Her vision was darkening, sounds were leaving slowly. She saw a light comming from the front of the cell. Was that the man leaving? Probably, as she was left in complete silence. Nothing was moving. Fuck, she had to stay awake. Efforts made in vain since not even thirty seconds later, everything went numb, her body, her mind, her vision. She was warm now. Nothing was hurting anymore. Was she dying? She didn't care. She let the dark take over her, giving up a sens of bliss, taking her away.