Chapter 16

Makayla pov

I jumped out of my sleep. I just had a bad nightmare my arms hurt so bad from me bitting them. I got up walking to the window looking out there. Kentrell and his friends were out there seating on top of the cars. It's dark outside but all the light down there was on.

I got my shoes putting them on and I went to mommy and kentrell room. She was doing homework. She looked up and smiled. I smiled back and she pocked her lips out. I did the same and she kissed me. I went downstairs and my brother and my new broths were seating on the couch playing the game I sat on the couch.

I watched the tv till kd came running in I guess going to the bathroom.

20 minutes later

Kd came out he looked at me and He picked me up putting me on his back and he took me outside with him.

I looked around that's all I can do I can't hear. I felt kd put me down I looked seeing them talking about something. I looked at the other houses and cars

Are house looks like 👇

I felt someone pick me up

I felt someone pick me up. I looked seeing 3three girlfriend. I tried to wiggle out of her arms but she wouldnt let me go.

I tapped her shoulder she looked at me before putting me down. I went to kentrell he was laughing. I stood next to him looking around

I felt someone get my hand. I looked seeing kentrell bending down to pick me up. I read his lips. He was saying something about Ben. I laid on his shoulder and he looked at me before going back to talking to Ben I guess.

Kentrell pov

Me. Say man you bout stupid ass a bitch

I laughed as kd was tryan explain that he got a girlfriend.

KD. I'm trying to tell y'all I gotta girlfriend fr

Me. Then what's her name?

KD. Ashly

Me. Mhm

I looked at Makayla seeing her stare off in space. Mani was out here but she fell asleep so she in the house with bri.

Three. What we finna do?

I shrugged my shoulder I got back on top of the car seating Makayla on my lap. I gave her my phone to play on she went on Snapchat playing with the Filters

Brianna. Makayla out here?!

Me. Yea she right here

Brianna. Alright

She went back in the house. Makayla started giggling. I looked seeing her play with the doggy filter.

I might just buy her a dog. I looked up from the phone seeing that everyone was looking at guns that they about to buy.