Chapter 42 secound surgry

Makayla pov

We just made it to the hospital for my surgery. I'm still mad because Jacob kelp rubbing it in my face that I couldn't eat.Nana is making my favorite food so she can bring it to the hospital.

Nurse. I'm going to take this off. ok?

I took it off myself I don't wanna be touched. She put this mask on my face and I held tight to my teddy bears. I have 2 with me. My eyes started to get heavy. Then I fell asleep.

2 hours later

I woke up. My eyes feel weird. I looked around seeing mommy get up to check on me I guess. I could see that they were talking but I can't hear. I started to panicked and cry. But I stopped when I felt vibrations on my ears. I looked seeing the nurse come back in with a little box.

Mommy put my hearing aid with the magnet in. Then the nurse put the other hearing aid in it didn't have a magnet

 Then the nurse put the other hearing aid in it didn't have a magnet

She turned them on and it hurts a little.

Nurse. Are u feeling pain?

I nodded my head yea she turned the new one down some then  she went to get medicine I guess. My stomach started growling. I touched behind my ear feeling somthing

Mommy. Don't touch

I looked around the room. I never realized that they have drawings on the wall. The nurse came back putting medicine behind my ear telling mommy that the cream medicine is for my stitches and the liquid medicine is my pain medicine.

And she left. mommy sat back down and I looked around the room. Soon a doctor came in giving them a key and a room number for us to go to. Daddy got me out the bed and after they got everything we went to the room. It was just like last time. I laid on my daddy shoulder not in the mood to do anything.

Mommy. U still hungry?

I nodded looking around daddy sat me on the couch seating next to me. Tana came out him and daddy room and sat next daddy. I got up going potty. After I was done and washed my hands I looked at my ears in the mirror. My ear had this bandaid behind it.

Mommy. Nana bringing your food

I nodded and I sat on the bed. I have to beds in here. One in my daddy and Santana room and one in here with mommy and kentrell. I got my teddy.

It's just like me

It's just like me. I hard nana talking. I went out there seeing nana seating a plate that was wrapped up on the counter. She picked me up kissing my cheek.

Nana. Here eat

she sat me down opening the the plate and giving me a spoon. It's chicken pasta my favorite. I started eating and after I finshed eatting. i watched tv I had to take my hearing aids out to let my ears rest I guess. I laid on my neck pillow and started falling to sleep.

Mykel sr pov

I just got off the phone with my mom and dad and they said when Makayla get out the hospital they wanna see me. I saw them the day before yesterday. They meet Santana I looked at tv.

I hard Makayla crying. I went to go see why she crying. I think her ears hurt. I picked her up rubbing her back and she fell back to sleep. I kissed her lips and laid her down.

I went in me and Santana room seeing him watching tv. I laid next to him watching tv to.

Vote

Comment