Chapter 51

Brianna pov

Today the twins go back to preschool. I went in Mykel room waking him up. He brushed his teeth and washed his face as I picked his outfit out. And his shoes.i went in Makayla room putting her hearing aids in.

Me. Makayla

She looked at me before getting up. I took her booklet off doing her edges. And I let her go brush her teeth and was her face. I picked her out fit out to.

There outfits

Kind of matching after I got them dressed I packed there book bags and we to make their lunches then I made the both a pancake and I scrambled there eggs

Kind of matching after I got them dressed I packed there book bags and we to make their lunches then I made the both a pancake and I scrambled there eggs. And some sausages and I put that on there plates putting it in the table. They can't down and ate. While I put the book bags in the car.

After they ate u got them in the car and drove them to school after sighting them in and giving them kisses I left going to my nursing class for today

Makayla pov

I sat in my chair looking around it's so much noise in here. The teacher sat coloring sheets in front of me. I got a crayon and started coloring.

I looked up seeing kids get up to play with toys. I just kelp coloring until I was tired of it and I got up going to the teacher

Me. Juice?

She nodded and got me a caprisun. I drunk it and I went and played with blocks. This is so boring I wanna go home. I looked up seeing a kid staring at me. I looked back down still playing with the block.

The kid sat next to me hugging me. I looked.

Boy. Friend

I nodded playing with blocks he just watching me play with the blocks. I handed him a block and he helped me build a tower. I started laughing as the tower got taller. Then we knocked them down

Boy. Yaaaa!!!!!

I covered my ears. That hurts

Teacher. You ok?

I nodded she took my hearing aids out checking my ears. Then she put them back in i played with more toys.

Mykel pov

The teacher is laying us down for nap time. I watched her hand out coveres. Once I got mine I fully laid down looking at the wall.

I'm not sleepy. The teacher spryed this spray around us * melatonin spray* I stared at the wall for a little longer and then I fell asleep.

After school

Mommy just came and got us I'm still tired. We got home. I took a bath and laid down going to sleep.

Vote

Comment