The Beginning

After another hell filled day of working for Lilith the Queen, you are relieved that you aren't on any sexual interactions tonight. So you head to your room and crash on the luxious bed taking out your phone. You begin to scroll through your pictures of sexy positions that you've built over the years. 'How much longer will she no longer need me to help post her social media rankings? Lilith show now feel better at using it but I feel like my time is,running out'. You thought to yourself as you roll over on the other side of the bed with a grunt. A knock on the door catches your attention.

"Busy. . . Please come back later. I've finished with my work." You say in a rude tone.

"Oh how shameful that I thought you would wish to speak with me? Y/N I have something to discuss with you." Lilith the Queen of Hell says.

You immediately feel so bad that you run over and opened the door letting Lilith walk in with out must haste but still grinning at you. She took a look around and snapped her fingers for some more light. It was awfully dark since it helped you sleep but apparently it meant a 'invite' to sleep with a demon.

"I'm so sorry my Queen, I'd haven't known it was you so I was rude. Please let me make it up to you." You say with hopefulness that she won't snap at you. You even would suck her if she asked if a gesture of forgiveness.

"Oh my dear, calm yourself I'm not mad. I saw how hard you worked today so you have nothing to fear. I have something important to speak with you." Lilith says in a very relaxed manner and looked at you like a motherly figure.

"What exactly would that be? If I may ask?" You say as you rub your arm a habit that you did when nervous and uncomfortable. But Lilith beckoned you over with a finger as you sit down obediently.

"Y/N you've served me with utmost loyalty and help me rise more than the whole pride ring all together. My mistake though was thinking I could waken your sexual side which. . . Oh I know will be so beautiful. Which is why I've hired a demon to help you and be on your special case. Verosika Mayday! Come in her please." She says as the door open revealing Verosika Mayday with a displeased look on her face.

Verosika Mayday was the demon of lust, she was the famous Pop Star and so famous that she passed you out of a second. She was known also for the horny humans during spring break that made every succubus drool and moan. You didn't understand why she would want to help you waken your sexual side? But she was here with her gum popping as she took a bow to Lilith before turning your direction.

"So your the little flower that I'd having trouble come to terms being a succubus? Hmm don't worry I'll get you horny and begging by the end of the month." Verosika Mayday said with a sly smile and a hunger behind those words but sounded fake.

Lilith smile before telling you that all your stuff was packed and sent over to Verosika's place. So all you had to do was follow the demon which had already left as you thanked Lilith before rushing out. A few minutes later you and Verosika stopped in front of apartment. She walked up the stairs putting a key in the door and opened it for you. You walk in as the place was more of a low spot than Verosika's normal style. Maybe this was just your test. You've heard her last lover a imp who treated her awful and threw her out when he didn't reciprocate his feelings back.

"Sit down I'll be back, don't move little flower. I'm only be a second." Verosika said as she left the room for a minute again her tone wasn't happy.

You did as she said and felt bad about her old lover but that wasn't the point. You wondered if you could take a Sexpic for Sexchat but decided against it and waited. It only took a few minutes for her to come back with a whole new tone and feel. She smiled down at you with a hunger as her pink glasses were gone. This time it felt real and not forced out.

"Tell me Y/N~ what do you want? I've read you file that our Queen sent over. I know that you've never done this so I'm thinking how about we start slow?"

"Y-Yeah that works with me Ms.Verosika. . ." You reply but she snapped at the word of 'Ms' and told you never say that again. You quickly nodded as she smiled again.

"Good girl~ now take off your clothes, we'll start with getting you warmed up before anything too much." Verosika says with a smirk then sits to watch you.

You begin to take off (Your Clothes) to reveal (Skin Color) and (Marks). It made (Your Eyes) glow with beauty and the light that came off was intoxicating. Verosika couldn't help but grin wider.

"Oh Y/N~ your body does you wonders now seat down and let me work you." She said with such a determined tone that made you come crawling over back facing her. She begins to bite and suck on your neck looking for any response but nothing. She uses her hands to scratch your scalp which you lean into the feel.

"Now which do you prefer words of affirmation or physical touch? You tell me little flower~" She whispers into your eat as it tickled you to make you shiver.

"I like (Your Answer) please..." You reply a bit shaken but strong. Verosika soon begins your request and moves her hands over yours. She brings them up to your beautiful breasts and helps you stroke them. Still there was no response to it as you only felt uncomfortable.

Verosika noticed and stopped before standing up then leaving the room. You hope you hadn't done anything wrong but has luck would have it she comes back with a bottle of lotion.

"I heard you enjoy lotion so let's see if that will work. After this then we can perhaps. . . Cuddle? I don't want to push you my flower." She says as if ashamed but doesn't let it show not once.

You nodded as she pours a bit of lotion in her hands it was (Your favorite smell) and once on your body you let out a small whimper. It makes Verosika smile and takes your hands again, she starts to rub your breasts with the lotion. It works as you moan and whimper under the cold sensation yet warm with Verosika leading you.

"Mmm.. thank you...." You say as you feel tingling in your wings that were now sensitive. She took one hand to pet a wing but you wiggle and moan a bit louder.

"Shhh don't worry my flower, we can stop and pick up more tomorrow. I'm sure your sleepy. I'll hold you in arms. Just rest." Verosika said in a whisper but seemed hesitant about letting this happen. She was trying to move on but it was so hard.

You nodded before slipping into her arms and closing your eyes. You were happy to be in her arms as you give her a light squeeze before drifting off.