Love is Love

Its been days and all you've gotten was close, Verosika Mayday didn't want to completely admit she liked you. So this case was her way of putting out of mind and view. She'd invited you to all her shows, showers and bed which was hot to say the least. But today was different when you heard the phone ring and Verosika mumble into the pillow, didn't look like she was going to get up anytime soon. So it was your responsibility as you make a move for the phone on the desktop. It showed a block number and it made you curious so you answered it with a soft 'Hello?' A male's voice came on with a very harsh words that made Verosika Mayday snap awake with anger. "Hey Bitc-!" The voice was cut off.

You were taken aback as Verosika ripped the phone out and threw it across the room in pure rage. She was panting and swearing before looking at you shaking. That was right you were here, how could she have forgotten. "Oh my Y/N, come here. Come into my arms, I promise I won't hurt you. Please?" Her voice was soft and the anger was all gone she really was sadden to see you like this, afraid and shaking from her.

Verosika watched as you slowly came into her arms and hugged her. She made sure there was a opening for you to escape if needed so she held your hips. You wanted to be afraid to ask, to cry but you've dealt with dominant relationships so many times you just sunk down in the grip of Verosika Mayday. "I-I just was taken aback. Sorry I shouldn't have picked up the phone." You began to say but Verosika quickly pit a finger to your month shushing you. "Oh Y/N I'm the one that is sorry, that. . . That demon had hurt me and I reacted poorly. I was just not wanting to hear his voice. That backstabbing imp!" She then stopped before looking at your form in her arms, you looked so little and helpless. She wanted to hold you forever and never let you go but she didn't want to push you.

'How did a succubus like her make you feel so cared for and not want to dominate you and your body?' It would be so easy but you never once saw in her eyes that she'd ever want that. You pull Verosika Mayday in close and kissed her, she melted in your kiss and moaned. Verosika Mayday gently turned you so you were straddling her hips and the two or you began to make out. "Oh good girl, I couldn't have asked for anyone else. Just kiss me for a while then I'll.  . . Get Vox to make breakfast." Verosika said in between kisses and gasps of air. She couldn't believe that you were her case and hers period even if she would never admit her feelings towards you, at least not yet. After a while of making out she had to get up and get dressed. You watched her slim and sexy body walked over to her wardrobe. You couldn't help but watch and checked if you were blushing but still no. You mentally cursed at yourself for not having the feelings, this Verosika saw as she put on her clothes. "Something wrong my dear?" She asked. "I just don't know what's wrong with me? We've done not a lot but still why can't I get horny?" You told her back and looked down at your hands. Verosika pulled your chin up so you were looking at her eyes which were so soft.

"I can't do much about your hormones but I can give you time and patience to figure yourself out. I know you need time maybe and just maybe you don't like girls? It saddened me but I can't force you." Verosika Mayday looked away as she went to continue to get dress. She turns to you and walked towards the door knowing she had to leave. "I love you Y/N, these last few days have been the best with you by my side. Take time and think. See you later." She walked out leaving you to yourself in her room. You fall backwards on the bed thinking about what Verosika Mayday said about your sexuality you did need more time but the care she gave you makes your stomach flutter. Pulling out your phone you strike a sexy pose and call it 'Love is Love' posting it on Sexchat.

(Sorry I've been busy these last weeks and haven't had really any good ideas on this story. If you have any ideas let me know!)