Ozzie's Ozzie's What Else?

You were getting ready in the adjoining room to Verosika Mayday who herself too was getting ready for your night at Ozzie's. Hearing it was like something from the world of humans would consider a stripper place but way more exotic. In a way most succubus and incubus love the place with many more demons coming. Poor sinners couldn't leave but it wasn't your problem as a servant called out.

"Lady Y/N? Are you finding everything to your liking? My mistress said the outfit she got for you would suit you if you choose to wear it." The servant imp asked before walking away. You sigh as you look at the outfit that wouldn't cause attention versus the one Verosika got especially for you. In the end you wore what Verosika got but made a few adjustments. 'Maybe she wouldn't know? Or just let it go. I just need a bit more time. I may have blushed but it wasn't anything just simple likeness.'

You eventually come out of the bathroom and pat yourself down before heading into Verosika's room. "I'm ready to go Verosika whenever you're ready too. Just let me know." You say as you sit on her bed and feel the softness underneath your body.

"Oh my darling! I'm so excited to take you to my many more famous work places! We'll be the stars there of the great Prince himself! Just give me a moment dear." She says with vigor and giddiness that she rarely shows unless around you. It made you feel bad that you made the changes you did but you didn't want to be spotted. So while you wait you pull out your phone and open Sexchat seeing your numbers up because of that desk receptionist who speaks nothing but your body. Oh Lucifer that made the comments and views rise to get you back at number one. Being so entranced by the number you didn't realize that Verosika was standing before you.

"My darling? Look at me please, give me that thing. Those numbers shouldn't matter! Look at the effect it has on your sweet face." Verosika takes your phone and throws it far onto the bed before grabbing your chin. As you look up at the Popstar in awe. She was so good looking in her outfit (same from the episode of Ozzie's) you couldn't help but  smile and reach out to rub your hand against her face. "Yes Verosika you look stunning for tonight. I assume we're to go to Ozzie's now?" You ask with a smile on your face that makes Verosika take your hand.

"Yes my darling now come we don't want to miss our V.I.P ride to Ozzie's. Only the best for you my dear girl. But I must ask did you change some attributes of my pickings for you to wear?" This gets you to turn your gaze downwards, Verosika was hurt slightly but wished to understand why so she sat you on her lap inside the ride to Lust Ring.

Where do you start? Your parents? The way you detest how you lived? How there was almost no love for you and lust in your parents eyes? No not yet, not when Verosika look so beautiful for tonight outing. But you did want to give something to Verosika to ease her mind.
"I just want to protect myself since no one besides your friends and Vox knows that I'm your case. I just need more time. I do love you though but I need to know if its true or lust in my mind. I wouldn't want you to be treated wrongly." Speaking such words made Verosika's heart skip for a second as she pulled you closer. It helped the both of you to know that with this whole case deal.

Once in Ozzie's you wrapped your arms around yourself as you watched many demons going down or at each other. You saw one incubus that works for Verosika who was holding another incubus. You felt happy for them as Verosika takes you to a VIP seat. She said she'd be back with something to drink which you nodded. "Just wait here, I won’t be too long. I love you Y/N." Love. . . Was it through? But you flashed Verosika with a sweet smile as she walked away. Maybe it was, wait is that Stolas over there, with a imp? Great Satan that is something. You pull put your phone and take a quick picture and posting it.

Verosika sure was taking her time. But a second later you understand why, she was currently in a song as you watch her talk shit about that imp you saw. Was that the guy? What was his name again? Oh right Blitz and the o is silent. You stand up concerned written across your face as Verosika looks up at you and ashamed. "Oh Verosika- wait who!? Mother! Father! What!?" You look up to see your parents who are grinning down at you. Your mother's claw is wrapped tightly against your arm and it hurts. You whimper as she makes you face her with wraith in her eyes.

"Hello darling, we need to have a chat. Now and I mean it dear. So sit down and let us talk with you our girl Y/N." Your mother says with a wicked smirk. It causes you to gulp knowing this wouldn't end well. What did she have in mind for you?