Pt One:Regret

A/n: I changed my account name to Mysteriously_Oliver.

During the beautiful sunset in Paris
Marinette ran home crying.

'Marinette, what's wrong?' Sabine asked.

'Oh nothing .' *sniffs* 'I just have a question. What happens if you have a crush on someone all while dating someone else?'

Sabine looked at her in shock, thinking of an answer to her question.
'I mean, well don't think that relationship is gonna go well.'

'Oh. Well, that happened to me today.
Luka and I broke up
because I like Adrien.'

'Oh no. Alright dear. I feel your pain.' Sabine sighed.
'You do?'
'Well, not really BUT. I'm gonna help. You don't have to go to school for a few weeks if you like.'
'Really?!' Marinette said as her eyes opened wide.

'I mean, you've written your exams already so I guess you can take a fe weeks off.' Sabine continued.

'Thanks mom.' Marinette said. as she went to her room

Sabine POV: I am an amazing mom. Oh right. I need to tell Tom about this.

2 weeks later
*School bell rings*

'I think it's best Marinette DUPAIN CHENG stays in her ugly bed because now I have more time with ADRIKINS!!!' Chloe said as she pecked Adrien.

Adrien POV:That is true, she hasn't come in a while. I hope everything's okay.

*School bell rings*
'Hey Alya.'
Alya turned around to find Luka, seemingly stressed out.
'Oh hi Luka, what do ya need?'

'I just wanted to ask if Mariette' a doing okay,you know because she's your best friend,and all.'

'Oh. Worried about her already, relax, I was going to her place, I'll text you about it later.'

'Thanks.'

While walking to Marinette's place, Alya tried to reach her but her number wasn't going. She already knew it was because of her recent breakup, and hoped she could comfort her.

TO BE CONTINUED

Word of the day:Stressed