Pt6:Chloe

A/n:Thank you guys so much for reading. I actually helps me make more parts for the story because  people are actually reading. Tsym!

Marinette woke up to her alarm.
'Ugh. It's a Monday.' She thought as she got up to change.

A few minutes later, she came down to eat breakfast.
'Morning mom, morning dad'
'Morning honey'

Marinette brought out a few Macroons from the cupboard and started chowing them down.

'Woah what's the rush Marinette?' Tom asked.
'I Need to get to school early.'The bluenette answered as she took another bite from the Macroon.

'Ok just be careful you could choke and give Macroons a bad name.' Her dad muttered as he turned around to find Sabine glaring at him.

Marinette finished eating and started running to school. She was almost there when she realised- She forgot the project. The project that she and Adrien were meant to present at school.

'Oh no!' She exclaimed at the center of the pavement.
As she turned around and ran back, Tikki came out confused.

'Marinette, where are you going? Schools that way.'

'Yeah but what's the point of going to school if you don't have your project?'
Minutes she got to the bakery and ran up the stairs, got her project and went back down.

She ran as fast as she could with all the paper in her hand, that she fell.
(Luckily no one was there to see her fall down)

Time flew by as she kicked(literally kicked) the class door open to find Nino and Jeluka presenting their work.

'Oh hello Marinette, how come you were late?' Ms. Buistine asked.

'I forgot my project at home.' She sighed as she walked up to her seat.

She noticed that Adrien wasn't present on his seat.

'Alya, um why's Adrien not on his seat?'

'Oh didn't he tell you? He went to visit his Aunt and Felix.'

'What? But he told me that he' s having a modeling session on Saturday when we did the project and we'll present it together today! ' Marinette exclaimed.

' Marinette everything all right?'

' Yes Ma'am. Sorry. '

RINNNNNGGGGGG!

Chloe POV

I walked out the class and made Sabrina hold my bag, cuz I was tired of holding it.

I then decided to walk over to my favourite table, the center one.
But my plan got ruined when I saw
DUPAIN CHEING and the rest of her loser friends sitting on MY table!

'Hello DUPAIN-CHEING.' I exclaimed as she walked over to the table, while Sabrina followed me.

'Incase you didn't know, this is MY table,and this is where I sit for lunch.'

'It doesn't have your name on it.' Marinette said.

'EXCUSE ME?!' I shouted. 'So what if it doesn't have my name on it-'

'It's not yours?' Alya interrupted. 'Look, if you wanna sit down, fine.' She looked around to see an extra table and walked off as the others followed while Alix gave me a blueberry.

I sat down on a now but-warmedt seat and told Sabrina to stand because I didn't want her to distract me from thinking.

I' ve always wandered why I always hated Marinette. I mean yeah she could be mean to me at times but sometimes I just wander why I treat her badly. Whatever. I brought out my phone to send a message to Adrikins about when he's coming back.

He can't just go away without me knowing. I stood from my chair and went to science class early for once since I was bored without Adrien.

Marinette POV

I noticed Chloe go to science class and got pissed of cause she made us stand from the table.

'MARINETTE.'

'Oh what sorry, what's going on?'

'I was about to ask you what flavor of Ice cream you prefer between strawberry and bubble gum because someone doesn't know the difference.' Alix continued while glaring at Lila.

'They are literally the same thing!'

'Actually, I prefer bubble gum.'

'See?'

'Whatever.'

'You guys should stop arguing about Ice cream and talk about what happened.' Alya looked at me raising her eyebrows.

'What happened?' I asked putting my hand on my neck.

'Oh you know what happened.' Rose smirked. ' In the mall.

' What oh, wait no Luka and I just found each other by chance that's all.'

'I didn't even say Lukas name.'

'Wait what?' I blushed.
Why did I say that.

'That's all, He literally helped you pay.'

'Yeah well I forgot my money at home because I was rushing.' I answered.

'What happened to Adrien, Marinette?' Alya teased.

I could literally see my face go red when I noticed Lila stand up from her seat.
'Lila where are you going?' Rose asked,stopping her in her tracks.

'I'm going to the bathroom.' She answered.

Lila POV

I opened the bathroom door and slammed it behind me.

'It' s not fair. ' I thought. ' Marinette is always all about Adrien or Luka, but never looks at me. I just-'

An Idea suddenly popped in my head. What if. She never had Adrien or Luka to love. What if...

I grinned.

A/N:Since I haven't posted in A while I decided to make this part longer than usual. I just have to think of the plot for the next part. Thanks for reading!

Words of the day: Seems like there's an evil genius in the making