The Movie

[Time skip a couple minutes]

Nagito sits down on the couch and grabs the remote "so uh.. what do you wanna watch?"  Tord plops down beside him with the popcorn he made in his hands "uh I was thinking maybe a... romance movie? If that's okay with you" "sure" Nagito grabs the remote and starts going through the romance movie section on Netflix-
"What about 'call me by your name'?"

(A/N: Just for a heads up I've never seen call me by your name but I just know it's a gay movie so 🧍‍♂️)

"Sure I've never seen it-" Tord says as Nagito clicks on the movie. "Me neither"

They watch the movie for awhile and make comments and laugh as most people do when watching a movie with a friend.. but Tord kept glancing at Nagito when there were kissing scenes...Nagito noticed but was too scared to look back..

towards the end of the movie Tord started to fall asleep and slowly his head fell onto Nagitos shoulder- Nagito panics and blushes- he carefully puts his arms around Tord and pulls him to his chest and covers them both with a blanket-
'D-did he mean to fall onto me..?' Nagito thought- 'this feeling...i think i.. love him?!?!?' Nagito slowly falls alseep with his arms around Tord.

(1 hour time skip)
Tord wakes up on the couch on top of Nagito- 'what the-- I don't remember going to sleep like this- oh- this is a dream then-- right?'

(A/N: His logic makes no sense but I need the story to progress)

Tord looks up at Nagito and puts his hand on his cheek and moves his thumb over to touch Nagitos lips 'if this is a dream then it won't matter if I kiss him...'
Tord moves slowly and sits up- he puts his other hand on Nagitos face and leans towards him and kisses him slowly- Nagito starts to wake up and opens his eyes to see Tord kissing him- he realizes whats happening- he closes his eyes and puts his hands on Tords hips as he kisses Tord back. Nagito pulls him closer... they both pause and pull away to catch a breath- they look into eachothers eyes for a second then go back to kissing-  Tord slowly moves Nagito down on the couch so he's laying underneath him. Tord is sitting on top of Nagito as they kiss-  Nagito wraps his arms around Tord- when they hear a car door slam shut- sans is home.

[Chapter end]