Apologies

Tord quickly gets off of Nagito and stands up- Nagito stands up too and grabs Tords hand and pulls him into his room-  he shuts the door behind them and locks it as they hear sans unlock the front door and come in- he sighs a sigh of relief "we should be fine now..." Nagito says quietly-

Tord is starting to process what just happened and that he is infact not dreaming. 'Shit....' He thought, mind racing 'shit.. shit shitshitshitshitshitshitshi-'

"Tord-" his thoughts interrupted by Nagitos soft concerned voice. "Are- Are you alright-"

Tord looks at him confused lost in his own thoughts- 'is he not mad??? He did kiss back but- I kissed him when he was SLEEPING?  that's fucked u--'

"Hey?" Nagitos voice makes Tord flinch a bit as he snaps back to reality.

Tord looks up at Nagitos concerned expression and opens his mouth to speak but before he could get a word out Nagito spoke. "I'm sorry-" he said his voice trembling.

Tord froze. 'What..' He thought.

Tord seemed flabbergasted at Nagitos apology.. "why- why are you apologizing?!?!" He says whilst whisper yelling as to not alert Sans in the other room. " *I* kissed *YOU*---" Tord pauses for a moment before running his hand through his hair and looking at the floor.  He says "shit... I kissed.. you-" under his breath.

"Yeah- yeah you did do that-" Nagito says in a soft playful tone as he chuckles.

Tord suddenly started whisper yelling an apology to Nagito- "GOD I AM SO SORRY" he says "I THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM- IM SO SORRY ITS FINE IF YOU DONT WANNA BE FRIENDS AFTER THAT- I- I CAN MOVE OUT- I CAN STAY AWAY FROM YOU- NAGITO LOOK IM-" he stops for a second and just continues speaking in a normal whisper... "I'm.. so sorry-" his voice starts to break as tears form in his eyes.

Nagito slowly aproches him "hey-" he says in a gentle voice. "It's okay dude-" he embraces Tord as he speaks. "I'm not really sure what happened back there but- it's okay. I don't wanna not be your friend just cuz you kissed me when I was sleeping lol- like that's not that bad" he says trying to reassure Tord.

Tord looks up at Nagito, his face wet from tears, "it is still- kinda bad tho-"
Nagito laughs as he let's go of the hug "yeah but I mean I've had people do WAYYY worse- like one time- my classmates all tied me up and left me in an empty room for several days- OH and another time t-" he says as he counts on his fingers.

"Dude wtf💀" Tord says

Nagito pauses "point is- you are fine." He says frankly (A/N: bro idek what that word means I just wanted to use it)

"So... you aren't mad..?" Tord says

"Pfft- nah" Nagito says cheerfully "you were kinda a good kisser so I guess that makes up for the lack of consent" he laughs that comment off but tord can feel his face warm up. "R-really?-"

(A/N: this is not good. Consent is sexy guys. please remember that. Consent is so mother fucking hot. Always ask someone if they want to kiss👍never kiss someone when they are asleep👎This is just a little stupidly bad story about nagito and tord do not take anything seriously. )

[Chapter End]