The Third Battle of Geonosis

Raine's pov

I watched on the command deck as we neared the desert planet that was Geonosis.

Jess.... something seems off.

What do you mean? she asked.

Its quiet.

We are in space. its gonna be quiet. She explained.

No. I mean the force is quiet here.

What's that supposed to mean?

I walked towards the transparasteel window. Raising my hand towards the planet. I called out threw the force Trying to sense the millions of bugs that were supposed to be Geonosis's population.

Its... empty.

What do you mean!? she exclaimed.

Jedi can sense the life around them and I can't sense anything. This planet  is empty. Its devoid of life.

That can't be. Here I'll run a planetary bio-scan. Jess countered

I-its Negative!? she exclaimed.

Did They leave the planet? I asked.

No... generally the Geonosian's don't really leave their home world. Even during the clone wars only a few ever left the planet and it was rare for them to do so. Jess explained

You mean like Poggle the lesser?

Exactly. she confirmed.

So what happened to them?

I-i don't know... 

I put my hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her. I'm sure we will find out what happened to them.

Yeah.. 

Soon enough we were in the main hanger of the lucrehulk. We got on a transport vehicle and soon enough we were entering the upper atmosphere. the rest of the fleet was remotely parked on a base on geonosis's icy moon.

One hour later. 

Jessica and I were walking on the barren desert surface of Geonosis, I couldn't help but look at all the carnage. Everything from clone armor to battle droids and the wreckage of Numerous ships littered the surface.

Um... where are we going exactly?

My personal droid factory. She said matter-of-factly.

Your what?

My factory.  Its the only one the jedi and clones couldn't find during both the main battles of Geonosis.

It took hours but eventually she lead me to what appeared to be a mountain with a chasm around it.

Jess.. I knew you were a little crazy. but I'm pretty sure this is just a mountain.

I took a few more steps evidently an alarm sounded and hidden doors opened I watched as dozens of battle droids marched across the arch that lead to the secret factory.

I drew my lightsabers and immediately started deflecting the blaster fire.

HEY JESS WASN'T THE DROID ARMY SHUT DOWN?!?!

I don't know. They were supposed to be. 

Okay then, why are they shooting at us?

I'm pretty sure they are just shooting at you. She stated

I watched as a laser bolt almost hit her head.

SCRATCH THAT!

I told you. I laughed