jedi rescue.

on the lucrehulk above geonosis.

Jessica youll be here to man the fleet, and manage from afar.

raine your personal ship has cloaking methods like non other. your to jump into the system, render tarkons personal star destroyer defenseless dock in the lower hanger and escape with the prisoner.

clone force 99... your to keep the heat off Raine while she rescues luminara unduli. and distract the enemy from the real objective,

Wrecker interupted the briefing. I wanna blow stuff  up.

wrecker this is primarily a stealth and rescue mission. we need to keep it on the down low. Raine started

Then again... a single star destroyer costs a few million credits and the loss of moff tarkin would deal a blow to imperial command chains. hunter added.

Then the matter is settled, we can get an ally out of this, and at the same time deal a blow to the empire then all means we should take this chance jessica finished.

Kai, your to go with raine, she'll need your clearence codes.

I don't think this is going to work, the empire may think you're dead, pointing to clone force 99. but raine is a priority target. not to mention the empire has used captives as live bait before.

guys i can still use a force mask, albiet its range is limited i could probably disguise the clones too.

force mask kai started?

Raine waved her hand infront of herself in an instant the jedi that was standing there looked like a standard storm trooper. the second her hand came back over herself she appeared normally.

right then its settled. raine your ship is waiting for you.

   aboard rain's ship.

now how is you came to own the stealth ship used against admiral trenches fleet by anakin skywalker tech questioned.

at the time.. this ship was merely a prototype, while highly efffective, its cost of maitenence rather high there fore it never saw mass production. and being a senior member of the jedi high council does have its perks. 

and the only IPV 2C stealth corvette ever made was mine. its since been upgraded as a mobile base of operations of sorts. jess was adamament about updating some of its features, for starters more automated systems so it only needs a single pilot, an extra weapons array, more shields and extra engines, and a magnetic scrambler. and a better core reactor. thanks to her this ship has drastically improved far beyond what it was in its initial first battle. its more efficient, faster, and features a larger hull, and completely undetectable. not to mention it fairs far better in a fire fight should the need arise.

well, remind me to thank her when we get back hunter pleaded. the ship was now in hyper space on route to kashykk.

back on the lucrehulk.

Jessica was on the command deck content to find her own allys.

Raine has the clones and another jedi.. I suppose its high time i contact some old friends.

she pushed a series of buttons on the holo communicator hellbent on signaling any remaining seperatists hold outs.

in just a mere matter of minuts a former seperatist senator came onto the screen

so i suppose the rumors are true.. the seperatist cause still hold hope even till this day its been far to long voe antell.

Miss noel.. by the grace of the galaxy I'm glad to see you survived,