the chase for answers

the site that greeted the faces of the many citizens of ord mantell was... a bit of a strange one one to say the least. an angel flying through the streets dodging buildings and people like content on catching her friend.

LEAVE ME ALONE she shouted. subsequently barreling over an small rhodian child that was pushing a rather small cart sending the contents flying onto the ground. Raine subsequently halted her actions her flight for her friend ended abruptly, waving a hand over the now spilt contents of the cart placing them back quickly via the force. the small child's eyes widened, smiling at the development. Raine once again unfurled her wings ready to return to the hunt for the now fleeing architect. it wasn't long until Raine lost her ability to keep track of the seperatist architect, and opted to fly to the space port, ensuring that her ship wasn't used to her aid Jess's subsequent escape.

Evidentaly Raine thought correctly, she hovered above the space port that housed her ship, who's engines were alight with blue plasma ready to flee the system, abruptly flying into the atmosphere. it wasn't long before Raine caught up to her ship. using the force to anchor herself onto the transparasteel viewing panel on the front of her ship.

DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST USE THE WINDSHIELD WIPERS ON ME?!?! Raine chouted content on cutting her way into her ship.

NO you fool yull ground us both.

In an instant raine was in the cockpit of her ship. the main hull no longer space worthy jess landed the ship.

NOW. why dont you explain to me why you ran off like that?

I.... the energy field of iego... it was a weapon of my design. dooku asked for the blue prints and i gave them to him. he said it was for a security installment.

Jessica... you had no idea what he was going to use it for. I dont think you understand just how far the seperatist armies went to take control..

What do you mean?

iego had the only cure for an exstinct plague. The blue shadow virus.

I...what are you talking about.

You werent the only one that dooku hired for his extreme arsenal.

there was a fanantic scientist on naboo.. he found fossilized varrients of the blue shadow virus and brought it back to life. he engeneered it to be airborn... his plan was to wipe out trillions on republic star systems.

No species was immuned to that desease.. I can't believe dooku would.. nevermind. I know he'd stoop that low.

Jessica... we've all things done we aren't proud. just look at me.

what do you mean your an ''honorable jedi" Im just some ex war profiteer.

I suppose mustafar froze over if I'm hearing those words.

ANd look. Rain lifted her arms. her under arms now vissible. countlesss slashes dotted thier surface.

I... why would do this to yourself.

Every time i lost one of my men.. i"d mark myself. a constant reminder of my role as a general.. if my men mourned the loss thier fellow soldiers I made sure to mourn with them.

I'm the smartest person in the galaxy..and yet i learn more everyday... i still dont agree with the jedi.. but its nice to know at least one of them was good.

Lets fix this ship shall we?

of course.

JEssica was quick to get on with it, the repairs to hull were completed in a shockingly short amount of time.