Chapter 17 - Confliction

Author notes: Hi everyone, chapter 17 up! This one, again, went through a few versions but I'm happy with it now. So without any further ado, here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy ^^!

o0o0o

"Text" spoken dialogue

'text' bond speech or unspoken thoughts

::Text:: Comm speech

:://Text//:: Private Comm speech

Time conversions:

Astrosecond = 0.498 seconds

Breem = 8.3 minutes

Joor = 1 hour

Cycle = 1 Day

Solar Cycle = 1 year

Vorn = 83 years

Disclaimer: I don't own Transformers or its characters. Transformers is the property of Hasbro, and are not my intellectual property. There is no financial gain made from this nor will any be sought. This is for entertainment purposes only.

Original character, Shadeweaver, belongs to me

The Seeker Code of Honour

~Motto: Protect what is yours and respect what is ours~

1. Never offline trine member(s) without a valid reason

2. Never offline or harm kin, sparklings/younglings or bonded in our midst

3. Always respect our needs for open spaces and thirst for flight

4. Always be mindful of our winged frames; never knowingly harm them out of malice

5. Be ready to protect your peers and judge those who dare to disregard Seeker Code of Honour

o0o0o0o

Chapter 17 - Confliction

The first thing that registered was heat. Not the comfortable warmth of the heated berth but the rush of a white-hot searing pain in her spark. Horror plastered over her faceplates as two very familiar figures hurtled towards their doom with their cries ringing in her audio receptors. She cried out in desperation, trying to kick in her thrusters, but found herself unable to move; she watched in agony, collapsing to her knees as their tiny sparks disappeared into a frightful explosion, ripping them from her own. An evil, and sickly familiar guffaw then filled her helm.

Her optics snapped open, sitting bolt upright as her spark pulsed in her chassis. She feverishly ran her servo over her faceplates, dabbing the beads of condensation as her vents worked into overdrive. Letting the troubling images dissolve, she realised she was in her darkened berthroom much to her relief, with the two figures of her siblings still snoring loudly in their beds. As she sat up on the edge of her berth, she glanced over at the peaceful figures and let out a shuddering vent in relief yet unable to shake the horrific contents of her nightmare.

She shouldn't have been surprised that her recharge had been disturbed, especially with everything that had happened recently. Finding out from Starscream that Megatron had been contacting him certainly didn't help matters. The fact that Control Freak of a Warlord was still trying to keep such a tight noose on them both was quite frankly terrifying, especially with the fact that he could be watching their every move.