17

one week,

the door bursted open revealing hwang hyunjin out of breath. again. one week, what do everyone expect? he been stressed and overthinking. mirae surprisingly, yes, not coming to school for one week. for work.

mirae shifted her gazes up to the door donely and there she stand up, go straight to the door, pass him coldly bumped on the shoulder. hyunjin was about to bursted out but in the end, his hand was intertwined and get dragged away from the classroom.

just make him grinned alone.

unknowingly mirae too, slightly grinning in front.

hyunjin close the door and directly lift mirae up on his grip and kiss her wildly. mirae kiss back but not to forget, she was about to lose her heart cause of the sudden. he plopped mirae down the desk and deepening the kiss.

"hm.. h-hyunjin" mirae was out of breath as she pull hyunjin away while she lean back away from him. he whine and pull her closer to him. mirae gulped and caress his cheek before dropped her head down on his shoulder.

this isn't right for mirae. she just make this somewhat right to do. okay, maybe it is right. but.. for her it's not. she still love hwall and she don't know if the love had on hyunjin. she don't know what to do. for real.

she act okay with him just because,
she feel empty without him.

hyunjin leave a long peck on her head before hug her back and they catch their same pace of breath. his hand caress her head- hair comfortingly. "you okay?"

mirae hummed. she slip down to her foot make the boy stumble back and look at her in confusion as mirae take a seat on her usual place. leave hyunjin alone there, well, he sit beside her and directly dropped down his head on her shoulder and intertwined their hands.

"I miss you, one week just too long" hyunjin blabbing. his fingers playing one another with her fingers. the two stare blankly at their fingers.

"look at who you fell in love with" mirae mumble. sound like in pain but no, she just stated the fact. she always like this. she always think about this. the relationship between her and someone, surely not gonna be amazing or anything. "a killer"

"whoever you are, you are still you. the person I love is still you and that doesn't change the fact, that i'm in love with you" hyunjin spit nonsense. seems nonsense for mirae but he serious. he serious in this relationship. he don't want to split.

"stop with your cheese" mirae said annoyingly. hyunjin giggle and squirmed onto her shoulder cutely. tic toc tic toc, hyunjin already follow mirae skipping. without any of information.

they were in silence. from there mirae came into the memories movies. somehow make the girl deep in thoughts, spacing out. while the boy keep on playing with her fingers, find another topic.

mirae almost punch the person, who just now pecked on her lips as soon as the girl get inside the shared house of her and hwall, if the person not laugh out loud and hugged her tightly. she curse in annoyance while slapped his back playfully.

"I really might punch you!"

"then, punch me baby"

before mirae could do anything, hwall lift her up and straight plopped down on the bed as he hover over her. mirae pulled him down into a kiss. wildly.

〰️ 〰️ 〰️ 〰️ 〰️
〰️ 〰️ 〰️ 〰️ 〰️ 〰️

"you know? the difference-"

"stop" mirae cutted hwall off from saying any other queso questions to her, who clearly can't handle it.

hwall laughed out.

"baby.. i've met this girl-"

hwall yell while laughing when mirae really do get out from their room.

"baby!"

"mirae.." hyunjin speak snapped mirae from drown into the memories. she hummed in response while slightly looking down to the side. he hummed in hesitation "I—I told my mom about us"

mirae froze. she completely forgot the desperation his mom wore to her. until kneeling. she can't handle that and now she broke the words. but until now, his mom not yet come to kim's base, complain. she nodded "h-hm.. then?"

"she seems not accepting it. but in the end she let me be, because we kissed" hyunjin continue. mirae look at him in shock. he look up to her too and show a small smile "I told her everything and she didn't tell me anything afterwards"

"everything?" mirae repeated for confirmation. she shock. she.. stunned. she don't know hyunjin could tell anything to his mom. when his mom comes to her like want do something.

"everything" hyunjin nodded. mirae hummed nervously. he caress her hand "I know, you don't want this. you afraid. but I know what I do. I know what true and I know what fault. I won't do things without any consent, from you. I will always be by your side and follow what you told to. I will be hidden and not always meeting you, okay?"

"you okay with that?" mirae asked worriedly. hyunjin form his lips in thin line and slowly nodding. she know he not okay with that. he want normal relationship, but he know he can't.

mirae sighed, she smile softly and caress his cheek gently as she peck his lips "thank you"

hyunjin stare into her eyes as smile slowly forming on his face. he tucked her hair behind her ear as they smile at each other and hyunjin burst into laughter "I can't believe this"

"enjoy everything you have" mirae said under her breath, loud enough to hyunjin hear it. she cupped his cheek with her two palms as she squeezed it.

hyunjin giggle and perhaps can't take off the wide smile on his face anymore. mirae lean forward and peck his lips, nonstop. he giggle, lean forward to capture her lips, forever.

☔️

"I suddenly hate mirae" mark slammed the tray of food down the table, out of frustration. the members look up to their leader in confusion.

"what make you suddenly furious?" jisung, the maknae asked. respectively munching on the food. not even give a fuck to the statement older gave.

"mirae is really ridiculous" mark continue his babbling. wildly feed himself a food. show enough he upset on something. but why would he?

"just because of she and hyunjin? bro, what the fuck with you? you already have plenty of woman, shut that crap" renjun snapped mark who was in act dramatically. and now he look at renjun in disbelief shock.

"she and hyunjin?!" haechan choke out.

"woah, he won" jisung mock forcefully while clapped uninterestingly.