23

"let go of him" mirae's voice was shaking. her gazes were shaking between hyunjin and the person who had gun pointed out on hyunjin's head.

"what would I get if I do that?" the person asked. show enough he was the mafia, killer just by his own deep tone. and mirae not dumb, once again, mirae not dumb. she remembers the voice, the voice he wore she remembered.

mirae exhale and straighten herself, be more than confident now. she make eye contact with the person and show the most attractive smile she can pull out. "me, you will get me"

"kim mirae" hyunjin's eyes widened. he was shock by that. he don't know mirae was this evil. until give herself? this not a joke for hyunjin.

"you will.. give me you?" the person asked again, this time his tone was more brighter. mirae nodded defeatedly, slowly regrets eating her. the person smirk "aight"

hyunjin was pushed by him and he lands in front of mirae as they exchanged look. mirae grab his hand and clenched it as reassured the boy, she mouthing, 'if I clench your hand, run'. before she get to pull the boy behind her, he whispered "how about you?"

"I will handle this" mirae whispered back and pull him behind her and they back again facing the sight of annoyed face of the person. she smile "aren't you lee taeyong?"

"so, you know me?" taeyong asked. everyone can see those somewhat adoration but what hyunjin saw is lust in his eyes. he was excited, finally get mirae. he smile "I am lee taeyong, you already say that, come to me baby"

hyunjin was clenched mirae's hand as he motion that he really want to kill the older. mirae sighed and look back to hyunjin in warning. he pout and follow what she demand to and there, she motion him to run. but he don't want.

"hwang hyun jin" mirae whispered, emphasised the words strongly. just scared the boy. he curse under his breath but clearly point to the girl and he backwards slowly before run.

mirae turn around and flinch as she get welcomed by face that too close. taeyong tilted his head and eyeing her "who is he?"

"none of your business" mirae replied while take a steps back, too close. but do she think that easily? that man is totally hungry of her, he take one steps closer to her back.

"it's my business for now" taeyong said, still take a steps as mirae always backwards. she know where this will go. she know and I know she know. (ok im sorry)

"who says?" mirae asked sarcastically, also nervous. anytime he can take her anywhere. she don't know what this man planned. maybe worst than she thought.

"drop that down, why you so desperate to know me?" taeyong asked. full of hope. well, who's not. his crush just accept the desperation he had and as what he thought he win. but bro-

"because I know you want me, you were desperate on me? you were obses with me? a born-killer to be exact and excuse me? i'm 20" mirae replied. taeyong hummed, not care about that. well, age doesn't matter.

taeyong keep quiet and continue their walk, that keep on avoiding. he took a glance to the side before put his hand on mirae's arm, she look at it in disbelief furious. not knowing anything, she get push to the wall beside and there, he trapped her.

"it's not my fault for you to be this.." taeyong pause and check her up and down before continue "delicious"

"don't disrespect women like this" mirae was mad. for now she's mad at his attitude. fucking attitude. not just she had this bullshit attitude but this man right here have fucking attitude.

"i'm just disrespect you. my whol-"

"fucking bitch, i'm 20 sir. control your fucking ass" mirae cutted him off. now the act she want to wore is gone just like that. she already had expose the real her to her secret admirer.

"you think I care? fuck, I don't care" taeyong said while take her wrist and pinned it at both side of mirae's head. and she know, here it goes.

"how can I fell in love with you? you want me but you disrespect me. I guess I will just stick to hwa-"

mirae was cutted off by him who smash his lips against mirae's. she spoke that for acting but she doesn't expect him to cutted her off. cause she know this make him furious but too early. and the planned mirae made is actually for him to kiss her, that's it.

she doesn't know today is the day.

surprisingly, he let go of both of mirae's hands as he wrapped around her. well, mirae replied the kiss. what he thought that he won, of course. but bro he was wrong.

they broke the kiss with breathing heavily, staring straight into each other. taeyong is absolutely full of lust while mirae full of regrets. he grab her chin with his two fingers "shit, kim mirae. you so beautiful"

mirae shock. she shock at how genuine the boy are. he's not like how outside is, he seems like the most loyal person is. look, adoration is full, the praise everyone can tell he sincere and the kiss is just.. happiness for him.

"your attitude change in one blink" mirae said under her breath. taeyong chuckle and caress her chin up to her swollen, apart lips.

he stick his tongue out and kiss her already apart lips. this is already too far. playing tongue is too far. for planning purposes, this is too way far. she should stop or she's the one fell into him because of this.

the girl can't even resist the affection given. not to mention this kind of kisses she received.

just this time, she start. while taeyong already move kisses to her neck. mirae were catching her breath and her hands was busy searc something. can't help but release a breathy moan. before taeyong could move to another more than kiss, mirae quickly poke a needle in his neck.

taeyong froze and palm the spot in disbelief as he backwards and look at mirae, feel betrayed. what do he expect to be? be friends just like that after he disrespect the girl. duh no.

"this fast?" taeyong asked furiously. he stumble everywhere, can't balance himself anymore. mirae stay on the wall, watching him.

"you ask for it" mirae said under her breath. right before taeyong fall down the floor, faint.

mirae reach for her phone and directly dialed a number. her driver to be exact. her gazes never leave the unconscious body of lee taeyong.

"yes, miss mirae?"

"pick me up, now" mirae demand and ended the call. she crouch down beside his face and show a somewhat happy smile "I done my revenge, hwall"