25

"what you doing here?"

mirae sighed at the questions given. she try to be good but got treated other way. well, who won't? when in fact she also was bullshit. she stand up from the sofa "i'm leaving then"

but she got pulled back down plopping, she look to the side. sunwoo who avoiding her gazes, also everyone's gazes. yes, mirae at the boyz's house. okay, this is what she expected, to be stop but she doesn't expect to be silent treatment.

"once again, what you doing here? I want proper answers" hyunjae points his fingers towards mirae, seriously. since then until now, they were frustrated at mirae who answers playfully.

"i'm just.." mirae sighed, she embarrassed for this. sunwoo look at her in confusion, never yet he see this hesitant mirae. she look down to her lap "I just want a forgiveness"

the boys stunned. they shock by the fact she asked for it. she never ask for forgiveness instead to take it. but now she's change. she's change. mirae look at each one of them and she make long eye contact with sangyeon.

mirae sighed "that's it" she stand up again and take a steps but once again, sunwoo pulled her down. she curse under her breath and look at him seriously. same as him, serious "we aren't blame you"

"whatever then, I just want a forgiveness, that's it" mirae repeated and remove his grip from her wrist as she stand up again, walk towards front door quickly.

"no one can read you" sangyeon spoke up make mirae halted on her spot. he look at her back "no one can see you. no one can get you. no one can understand you. and no one can stop you. that's tough"

mirae still facing door and was silently crying. not crying but tears already slipped slowly one by one down to her cheek. she nodded "and no one can know me"

once again, before mirae get to take a steps closer to the door. she halted.

"mirae.." kevin called, low tone.
"kim mirae.. don't do anything"

the fact that kevin said that as hwall. hurt mirae. they all understand. they too smart to understand mirae. and they know they can't stop mirae.

"about who we can gossip on, soon?" haknyeon follow the sessions. like goodbye but it more to stopping.

"and who will I bully soon?" hyunjae.

"will you kneeling to us?" juyeon asked sarcastically. brighten up the mood but the boys aren't.

"the fact that we saw you as family members are enough for you to aware everything" chanhee said.

mirae were crying hard. silently.
of course, they know but they let her be. let her let out everything. because of them for the last time. perhaps.

"hyunjin.." sunwoo muttered his name. enough to make mirae cry more than hard. he nodded "he love you. he just love you, mirae. he listen to you. he control his eager. he obey everything. he protect you. he be with you. he accompanied you. he do everything to you, kim mirae"

"you have parents. you have friends. you have your protector. everything" jacob said for the last time for them encourage mirae.

"but I don't have hwall" mirae said under her breath before sprint outside. don't want to hear more.

it's raining and there's mirae doesn't care of anything, just run around the heavy rain on the sidewalk. not walk but run all over her life. to anywhere her feet brought her.

☔️

"shouldn't we stop her?" changmin asked, they all were stunned by the fact and were staring at the door she take a leave.

"no one can stop her" sangyeon repeated. well, everyone know that but at least, shouldn't they try? or whatsoever.

"but hyung-"

"except hwall"

they look at their leader in rapid, agree but the fact they can't at least help is hilarious. whatever happen. sangyeon, the leader always respect everyone decision but this just..

hyunjin walking down the sidewalk, full of expression. he's sad because not get to hangout with mirae today. when the man also already dead. but mirae not even care about him afterwards. seems like. just make him sad.

it's already midnight and the boy was from airport. send his mom back to australia. yes, his mom already put trust on mirae and everything after heard the news from her son. but hyunjin aren't happy with it. somehow.

just because of less attention he received. mirae becomes more than busy. even though the target she needs was gone. hyunjin don't know anything and just listen to her.

hyunjin sighed in disappointment, he look up now, focus on the path. but he halted "mirae?"

mirae look up at him and smile sheepishly while rubbing her face. hyunjin look at her in confusion, at how her position is. just like a bum ditched on the street. mess. he walk to her and crouch in front of her.

"what you doing here? at midnight?" hyunjin asked, slightly mad. he tucked her hair behind and cupped her face facing him.

mirae pout "hyunjin ah.. i'm sad" hyunjin look at her in confusion shock, he don't even think he will receive this kind of mirae's behaviour.

"are you drunk?" hyunjin asked, caress her cheek and mirae put her hand on top of his while shaking head. she surely drunk. he know she drunk.

"no~ i'm sad" mirae whine. surely drunk. fullstop. she is drunk.

"okay, why are you sad?" hyunjin asked softly. follow the flow of drunken mirae. he smile at the sight.

"because I don't have everything" mirae replied. keep the frown, keep the pout and keep the eyes halfway open.

"what do you mean babe? you have everything" hyunjin said comfortingly. and he just realize, babe. oh, babe.

"I don't have hwall" mirae said under her breath. once again, she was drunk but she know what she says.

hyunjin froze and sighed. he cupped her face with his two palms squeezing it. he peck her lips "you have me, babe"

"I love hwall" mirae mumble under her breath. not even care about the boy in front of her. she's drunk what everyone expect.

hyunjin stare at her, don't know either what he feel right now. hurt? jealous? bad? guilty? he don't know. mirae keep on uttered those words 'i love hwall'. when at the same time hyunjin's heart crying at this state.

"hey.. babe" hyunjin gather himself to spoke up and calm her down somehow. mirae look up at him with a pout and he smile "let's go home"

"our home?" mirae asked. hyunjin raise his brows in surprise. at this state, he know, drunken mirae start to lose her normal mind.

"o-our home" hyunjin replied. and there he decides to follow the flow. just to make the girl give in to him.

mirae smile widely and nodded aggressively. agree with the boy. hyunjin gulped and turn around as mirae wrapped her arm around his neck. he stumble forward while trying to get up. piggybacking mirae.

hyunjin took a glance beside to her face. just to saw sleepy mirae. he grin and jump her up, fixing themselves. he humming in lullaby music for her easily sleeping. and easing his work.

before hyunjin realize mirae were already fell completely asleep.

"I love you too, hwang hyunjin"