"forty"

Sammy's POV

I'm glad that me and Cadence are still best friends. I wish we were more but that's my fault. The first one was and the second one she came to me but its to late to explain.

She is happy with Nate so let that be.

Cadence's POV

We are all going out to look at houses. We were in California now.

We found one that has enough bedrooms with 9 bedrooms.

They were Lauren and Gilinsky in one, Zoe and Matt in another one, Nate and I, Sammy, Johnson and Will, and Hayes, Nash, Cam, and Haven.

We signed the papers and we flew back to Omaha to get our stuff.

Mom said it was okay as long as there wasnt anything bad going on and as long as we were safe.

I'm pretty sure that mom is going to fly back Haven.

We landed and mom and dad came to pick us all up.

She drops everyone off and we get our stuff.

I pack all my clothes and other things I need. My room kinda looked empty. Like I still had all my furniture there just not the things that fill the room.

I finish and I drive to Sammy's.

"Hey Sam."

"Hey Cade."

"Are you done packing?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah."

"Are you driving there?"

"Yeah."

"Same."

"I think we all are. Except for my family because they want theirs here."

"Yeah."

"I told everyone to text me when they were done packing so we can drive."

"Okay." He says acting like he doesn't care.

"Sam is something wrong?"

"No nothings wrong. Everything is just peachy."

"Sam. Your lying to me. You can tell me anything."

"You wouldn't understand."

"Yeah I would."

"Fine. I miss you. I really do. And I know you don't want me back because your with my best friend. Its really weird now and I don't like it. He doesn't talk to me anymore. We were so close and now we are gone. Nobody likes me Cadence. Nobody does."

"So I'm nobody now. Because even when you cheated I still liked you. I want you. I really do but its really hard now because I am with Nate and I don't want me coming in between you guys. And I would give you a second chance because I love you that much. But that cant happen right now."

"Why not Cadence?" he says pulling me closer.

"Because of your friendship with Nate. I am not going to ditch him and then go running back to you. That would kill him. I'm just saying I would give you a second chance."

"Okay. That makes me feel a little better."

"Ill tell you what. I will talk to you the whole way to Cali."

"Okay."

Everyone has texted me so we are leaving now.

We head off for our 22 hour 41 minute drive.

No we aren't going to drive all of that in one day.

----------------------------

Hiiii guys. Sorry I haven't updated in forever.

I have been busy.

But anywayyyssss, I do younow's sometime so you should fan me and it will tell you when I go live.

but i am now making a thing where you have to vote and comment for a new chapter and I am sticking to it.

So I have to have 1 vote and 1 comment to update.