"two"

Cadence's POV

My phone goes off. I see its a text from Sammy. Its says "WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BITCH jk ily but wake up and get ready."

"Okay then.." I whisper to myself.

I get up and put on my clothes. I brush my teeth and then I put my natural wavy hair up in a ponytail. I walk out my bedroom door and go downstairs. I see that Sammy is down here. He is grinning at me. I get scared.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Oh nothing." He says laughing.'

"Okay then."

I walk in and search through the cabinets to find a a bowl for cereal.

"What are you looking for?" Will asks.

"A bowl."

"The cabinet above the coffee pot."

"Thanks."

I grab a bowl and some Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the milk and eat. Sammy takes the spoon and feeds himself.

"EWWW now I have to get a new spoon." I say.

They laugh and I say "Its not funny."

I grab a new spoon and continue eating.

Three kids walk through the door and say "I'm here!"

The girl asks "Who is that?"

Sammy answers "She is Cadence. She was adopted yesterday."

"OH hey! Im Lauren."

"Heyyy." I say.

"These are our friends Jack and Jack."

"You said Jack twice." I said.

"Yeah. This is Jack Gilinsky," She says while pointing to a brown haired teenager. He looks the same age as me and Will.

"And this is Jack Johnson." She said pointing to the blonde dude.

"Oh cool."

"Hey. Are you guys ready?" Dillon asks.

"Yeah." we say.

I get in the Tahoe with Sammy and Will and Haven with 'mom and dad'.

The Jacks and Lauren get in Jack G's jeep.

We are in the car and I put my feet in Sammy's lap. He pulls me in his lap.

I sit back in the seat.

"Stop." I mouth.

"Why?" he mouths back.

"There are kids in here and I don't want to be ripped to pieces when they kick me out." I mouth.

"oh, They wont kick you out though."

"Whatever."

I kiss his cheek and lay my head on his shoulder.

We get to the place and I have no idea where to start. I look at the cars and I dont really find one I like. I go look at the Jeep's and I see one or two. I walk all over the fucking lot just to decide that I want a 2014 Black Jeep Wrangler 4 door.

"I want this one." I say.

"Alright. We will get it."

We fill out everything and I get the keys to my car. Ahh!

I sit in my car and tell Sammy to get in. We put down the top and I connect my phone. I play Take Care by SoMo.

We go to the mall and I go with Haven to pick out clothes. Sammy stays with us. I end out with 9 skirts and dresses, 10 leggings, 15 tops, 5 bandeau's, 7 sweatshirts, 5 sweatpants, 8 shorts, 9 pants, 4 vans, 1 ugg, 2 riding boots, 4 bras, 10 panties, and 3 thongs.

"You didn't have to spend over 200 dollars on me." I say to Julia.

"We wanted to. Plus we wanted you to know that you are apart of this family. We are never kicking you out."

"Okay, Thanks so much. I love you guys."

We eat Chick Fil A. We go home. I park my car on the drive way. I get out and go inside.

"Okay so you are going to go the last week of school to get to know people and then you are out for summer."

"Okay." I say to Dillon.

I go upstairs and play on the PlayStation. I play fifa. I never knew how good I was at this game. I guess it was a born talent. I beat Sammy and the Jack's butt at it.

Sammy tickles me and next thing I know is that I am on top of him staring into his eyes.

"Fuck." Sammy mutters under his breath.

"What am I to hot?" I ask jokingly.

"Actually no. Your not. Your to fat. I cant breath."

I slap him in his face. He should know not to say that to a girl.

"I was just joking."

"You better have been."

I get off of him and get a shower. I wash my hair and face. I get out and put on sweatpants and an sweatshirt. I get everything ready and I go downstairs to the den to watch a movie. Sammy sits beside me and I lay my head in his lap. I fall asleep just like this.

------------------------

one vote and comment for next chapter