Strawberry Yogurt x Ramen

It's only 9:30 PM

Sik K POV
I did leave the club too early. And, I was hungry. Then,there is a nearby convenient store. I stopped my car and went inside the convenience store. I grabbed the two package of ramen and then boiled them and waited for it to finish. Then, I put my ramen and sat inside the store.
It's a bit cold today. A perfect day for Ramen.

Y/N POV
After Sik K left, luckily Krissy and Ahyoung walked toward the bar to get their drinks. And, I'm glad that they're still sober. Then, I said that I have to leave the club and also said that I'm sorry. They eventually let me to go home which I'm glad. They were also having fun. But, they felt so sorry to let me go home alone and insisted me to go home with them and stay a bit longer. But, I decided to take the taxi.
When I'm about to arrive at my apartment. I got the sign from my stamach. I decided to stop by at the convenient store. That's when I saw a familiar face. At first, I thought I saw it wrong. There's no way that I will meet the same celebrity twice on the same day.
"No way", I thought to myself. "Should I greet him? What if he think I'm a crazy fan who's following around. But, idk should I say Hi?", I keep having that huge conversation inside your head. And, I went straight to get my strawberry yogurt. Strawberry Yogurt is important right now. I'll think about greeting later. Then, I also grabbed the ramen and boiled it at the store. "Oh I forget to get the hotbar" Then, I turned around to get my hotbar and I bumped into a person.
"I'm really sorry", I apologized still rubbing my forehead which I bumped into with the man's chest. He's tall. Then, I looked to see the man's face and he also looked at me and
The man said..."You" and I said "Sik K " at the same time. Then, he have a bright smile and said, " We're even now." I also laughed a bit. And, then we both smiled to each other.
"So, you left the club early? It's like a miracle. How can we meet each other again and also on the same day?", He said with a big excitement.
"I also can't believe it too.", I replied with a smile.
Then, we both went to the seat to eat the ramen.
"Actually, When I went inside the store, I saw you. But I'm not sure about greeting you. I just don't wanna disturb you", I said.
"Really? You should have greeted me." , he replied still showing his genuine smile.
"I just don't want to look like a crazy fan" I said.
He let out a laugh. "I won't think like that. But , one question."
Y/N: Yes?
Sik K: I still don't know your name. What's your name?
Y/N: Oh...right! My bad. My name is Y/N.
Sik K: Oh...Y/N. I'm Minsik.
Y/N: I know ( you laughed cuz he's kinda funny and also have that likable personality)
Sik K : I'm introducing myself as Minsik, not as Sik K.
Y/N: Oh...okay. (You show a bright smile again. He's such a nice person. I have never seen such a down to earth person.Normally, I thought celebrity like him would be too acting like a famous person. But, he didn't act like that at all)
Then, we both have some small talks and also talked/asked about each other. I try to be extra carful not to ask anything personal cuz he's a celebrity and this is only the second time we met.
Then, Sik K asked me, "Can we be friends? I think we kinda clicked to each other. You know. I mean it's nice to talk with you."
I'm kinda surprised but he looked like a nice guy so I decided to become a friend with Sik K.
"Yes... of course." I replied.
Then, we exchanged our ph number to each other.
More time passed and it's time for us to go home.
"It's really nice talking with you."I said and bid goodbye.
"I'm also glad that we met the second time, Y/N. It's already late. Are you okay going to home alone?", he asked.
"Um...I think it will be fine.", I answered.Actually, I didn't go out late that much and if I went out late, my friends are always with me. I kinda felt scared to go alone but I also don't want to show that I'm scared.

Sik K sensed that you're scared. And, it's actually late since you two talked to each other for too long.
"It's really late. I'll drive you home", Sik K said.
But, Y/N is torn between going home alone and making Sik K to drive her home. She doesn't want Sik K to drive her home cuz she doesn't want to be a burden and also she only met him for two times. But, she also doesn't want to go home alone cuz it's so scary. When she was having a hard time trying to decide what to do, Sik K told her again.
"C'mon don't think about it anymore. It's not safe to walk around alone that late. I'll drive you home."
"If it's okay, I- Thank you so much. It's not that far from here. Can you drive me home? I'm sorry for being a burden to you. We didn't meet that long", you said.
"Hey, we are already friends", he replied with a big smile. You also smiled at him and said "Thank you".
Now, you arrived in front of your apartment. You said "Thank you" to Sik K again and he replied with "There's no need between friends".Then, you both said Goodbye and Y/N take the elevator and finally, she's home.
She then went to the bathroom to clean herself.
After a few more minutes,

Ding Ding
The notifications on your phone pop up.

Sik K
Y/N, did you get home safe?

Y/N
I should have asked you. Yes, I arrived to my apartment safe and how about you?

Sik K
Yes, I did too.

Y/N
Thank you for driving me home today

Sik K
You don't have to.

Y/N
Good night, Sik K

Sik K
You can call me Minsik.
And, Goodnight to you too, Y/N

Y/N
Okay, Minsik

That was such a memorable night for Y/N
She met Sik K not only once but also Twice and now, she also becomes a friend with him.

----------------------------------------------------
Another Chapter.
I hope you all enjoy reading this.